2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid who left for Hoban was only at Massillon for one year after transferring in from another district.

What about the fb/dl freshman to be they call big Mike. Kid is a man playing with kids at about 6 ft. 225. He also runs sprints at the middle school.

Returning linemen who saw action last year: Woods 260#, Jones 265#, Turpin 305#, Nash 290#, Lee 250#. Plus a couple up and coming jv guys will get their chances. Moore is another 300# who transferred in. I think related to Ellery. And we lost a pretty good 300# lineman to some school named Hoban.
I remember when the salty mom of the kid that went to Hoban posted here. ??
Also I believe Cole Jones younger brother Brady will be a sophomore this year, don’t think he’s close to Coles size though.

Have heard that from several friends that coach also. Always a good sign.
Yeah very good class coming in. The Quarterback is a very nice prospect. He can throw it for sure. Left handed like Longwell was. I’ve personally witnessed a 55 yard throw in the air by this young man. Hell He might be throwing it further now since that was late last summer

Yeah very good class coming in. The Quarterback is a very nice prospect. He can throw it for sure. Left handed like Longwell was. I’ve personally witnessed a 55 yard throw in the air by this young man. Hell He might be throwing it further now since that was late last summer
That's very impressive! Does he play baseball also?

Status
Not open for further replies.