2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euclid has played a very tough schedle. Hope you are correct.
They have but they have really struggled on D and I don’t see that changing this week. After last week the Tigers wont be lacking in confidence or momentum. Euclid has had problems all year with special teams and the Tigers have really taken advantage of that this season.

maybe they will have to pay attention in class LOL. just ignore them and ruin their little game. how you feeling about Friday night?
??
I actually feel really good, I would think a 14-17 pt win over Euclid. That game Friday was very impressive with everything that was going on all week. The Tigers run D is outstanding, the pass D is eh but we have faced some really good QB’s so far this year. Slaughter looked very comfortable Friday night in his first start and will only continue to get better. That was a great TEAM win !

??
I actually feel really good, I would think a 14-17 pt win over Euclid. That game Friday was very impressive with everything that was going on all week. The Tigers run D is outstanding, the pass D is eh but we have faced some really good QB’s so far this year. Slaughter looked very comfortable Friday night in his first start and will only continue to get better. That was a great TEAM win !
Pass defense will continue to get better, we have some great athletes in the secondary. With more action they will improve we will be fine come Week 11

Pass defense will continue to get better, we have some great athletes in the secondary. With more action they will improve we will be fine come Week 11
I recently heard a rumor that an athlete in the secondary caught a nasty case of strep throat. Hopefully it ends up not being true, but it could spell disaster for the defense if it is

I recently heard a rumor that an athlete in the secondary caught a nasty case of strep throat. Hopefully it ends up not being true, but it could spell disaster for the defense if it is
Couldn't imagine strep will keep hi out of the game, maybe practice this week, but he should be fine to play come Friday. Any idea what the kids name is?

We need to put Euclid away early, can't let them give us a scare. Win this game, and then we can on to Canisius. Does anyone know anything about them. Just saw they are from New York
Canisius has dominated their first 3 opponents. Not to mention took it to us in 2017, 49-35.

Couldn't imagine strep will keep hi out of the game, maybe practice this week, but he should be fine to play come Friday. Any idea what the kids name is?
That's what I thought too, however my son said it was a particularly bad case and that his throat was torn to shreds. I have forgotten the kids name, I'll ask my son when he gets home from practice

That's what I thought too, however my son said it was a particularly bad case and that his throat was torn to shreds. I have forgotten the kids name, I'll ask my son when he gets home from practice

Strep can be extremely painful. I used to get horrible cases when I was younger. The good news if it really is strep penicillin gets rid of it quick.

Junior High School Football

Massillon Junior High (7th Grade)—-—-—30
Central Catholic———(7th-8th Grades)—-20
(Halftime Score 30-0)

The Tigers are now 7-0.

Last edited:
We need to put Euclid away early, can't let them give us a scare. Win this game, and then we can on to Canisius. Does anyone know anything about them. Just saw they are from New York
They are consistently good for the most part, my buddy’s alma mater in Buffalo is Canisius rival, they just blew them out 66-0. Also we lost to Canisius a few years back. So should be a decent match up.

They are consistently good for the most part, my buddy’s alma mater in Buffalo is Canisius rival, they just blew them out 66-0. Also we lost to Canisius a few years back. So should be a decent match up.
Maxie......did the 8th graders have a game tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.