2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys running OTA are all good guys. The time and effort they are putting in to run this program should be commended.
Some people are never happy no matter who the Coach is or what he has done or will do. Moore needs 21 more wins to have more wins at Massillon then Paul Brown did, watch how ridiculous people get when he gets close to that record.
You are right. No one has done as much since Paul Brown for the program. The effort put in to further their education and athletic careers is phenomenal. Also teaching them about life after football. This staff would be very hard to replace.

Our staff....and the situation in Canton with their staff, really shines a light on how we're at complete opposite ends of the spectrum with where our programs are currently and how they're run

Not to rub it in, but 9 out of 10 shines a bigger light. Let's keep it going. Is it too early take bets? ;)

I do wish McKinley good luck in the upcoming season, the FL, and this current situation - which I take no joy in, seriously.

Not to rub it in, but 9 out of 10 shines a bigger light. Let's keep it going. Is it too early take bets? ;)

I do wish McKinley good luck in the upcoming season, the FL, and this current situation - which I take no joy in, seriously.
To be completely honest, I only take joy in this being thrown in the faces of the ones who are hypocrites, ya know, the usual suspects.

Makes sense. Thanks for the info. Now about the other kid transferring…. Kind of a bummer if it’s who I think it is.
It is..... no reason to be bummed out especially since obviously he didn’t want to be here. It makes you think he might have made it a toxic situation if he stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.