2021 Lasalle Lancers

Can Lasalle win the GCL next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You all are 100 percent correct. Little Rhoden is going to Elder and Jay Rhoden is out as the DC at LaSalle. He was asked to leave by the school administration. I get it why the kid is going to Elder but so many other things going on behind the scenes for this to blow up the way it did. Hope everything works out for all parties involved

Sophomore to be Corie Beasley is going to be a good player for you guys. He had a good freshman season. He is running track and he just ran a 11.01 in the 100m and has a good time in the 200m. He is moving from WR to DB. He will be in the mix.

Does Mattingly have to sit out? I think he has been at 3 schools in the last 4 years - Centerville, Mason, and now Lasalle.

Does Mattingly have to sit out? I think he has been at 3 schools in 4 years

3 schools in four years? He's only been in high school two years. No idea if he has to sit out.

I just counted and IMG has 17 guys that are 3 ? or above for the class of 22 and 9 guys that are 3 ? or above for the class of 23 on 247sports.... I appreciate the confidence from our AD but this one may not end well. ??

Kudos for the LaSalle AD making this Game happen. I don’t think LaSalle can Win but this Game is still a huge get for the Athletic Department. Nothing better then challenging your Teams imo.

Quite the schedule for sure but I wouldn’t really consider IMG a HS! That is a small college factory and has always bothered me when they are classified as the #1 HS in the nation. Hopefully everything is fully open and there is no limits on the amount of fans - would live to catch this game.

Is this the IMG out of FLA , if so I wonder which team it is the main team or younger team ?
Yes, there is four teams. Post-Grad, National, Varsity, and one more not sure what it is. But the Lancers are playing the reigning national champion team. That would be the National team because the Varsity team stays in-state.

LaSalle AD must be confident they're gonna be loaded. That is as tough a 10 week schedule as you will find just about anywhere....

Does Mattingly have to sit out? I think he has been at 3 schools in the last 4 years - Centerville, Mason, and now Lasalle.

Does Mattingly have to sit out? I think he has been at 3 schools in 4 years
Does anyone know why he keeps changing schools? That sounds concerning. That usually means a kid is ducking competition, but who knows? Has he ever started a varsity game?