• Fairfield (2-7)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Oak Hills (2-7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (1-6)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And please inform me wat has mike Daniels done compared to Parker because his Princeton tenure damn sure don’t stack up to Parker at WW. And WW was winning before they had open enrollment they got to a regional final and won a state title without open enrollment. WW penalty issues has been goin on well before Parker became the coach and it ain’t gon stop now with a new coach for reasons we ain’t got to get into
Dont waste your time. There's an ignore button you can push to get rid of this douchebag troll who knows about as much about football as Michigan knows about beating Ohio State. Youll eliminate pages of worthless garbage posts that just causes everyone misery. And, you won't be missing any substantive content whatsoever.

Parker is 20x better than Daniels? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Thanks for the laugh.

Yes, they played a tough schedule. And lost almost all the tough games. Again I'll say, which clearly is true because no one can refute it, that WW didn't win games they shouldn't have on paper. And often was in danger of losing games they 100% shouldn't have been against public schools like Olentangy and Upper Arlington the year they had a once-in-a-generation QB. This is NOT what good coaching does.

I can show you endless examples of poor play calling and coaching in the big games I've seen from them in the playoffs. D2 schools who recruit from multiple districts aren't some disadvantaged class, they are very often better than most D1 public schools. And with the number of kids WW has put in D1 college programs, they definitely should have been among these schools. WW underachieved relative to the talent they had, period.

Princeton has an exceptional amount of talent in their program right now. This year, probably enough to overcome average coaching for most of the season until it becomes really important in the playoffs. Again, let's check back during the regional finals this year, and again in 2 years to see where this program is.
How interesting the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cackle is back. If memory serves me correctly, the first time I saw your cackle was when you got proved dead wrong about SHS purportedly not having any all state players. Im sure you recall another SHS fan schooling you and proving you to be the completely ignorant buffoon you are about Delian Bradley's all state honors. By now, I'm sure you're numb to being proved dead wrong. Your LOOOOOOL cackle has proven to be direct evidence that the opposite of whatever mouth diarrhea you just spewed must be accurate and the truth. How's that for garbage posts lacking any substance that should be ignored?

West is the front runner w Princeton as the runner up. We (Princeton) are supposed to be shadowing 3 kids from Winton Woods this week. I believe they are sophomores, I could be wrong. Speaking to 1s dad he mentioned they have to wait a yr before they are fully eligible because of the following a coach rule. Parker is already making a splash in City. Kids from all over want to play for this guy.

Last edited:
West is the front runner w Princeton as the runner up. We (Princeton) are supposed to be shadowing 3 kids from Winton Woods this week. I believe they are sophomores, I could be wrong. Speaking to 1s dad he mentioned they have to wait a yr before they are fully eligible because of the following a coach rule. Parker is already making a splash in City. Kids from all over want to play for this guy.
He’s the primary reason for WW success his player interaction and development is 2nd to none he gets players to college prepared and got guys goin to the league WW made a big mistake letting him get away

Any word on how Hamilton did over the weekend? They’ve been talked about as being anywhere from 2nd to near the bottom of the conference?

Saw Princeton vs Anderson tonight. My take is it’s early, and I hate putting too much into these games, but Anderson had zero defense. Hard to tell how good Princeton O was. Princeton secondary is shaky and they need to tighten that up bad. Kid filling in for Lynn played very well and completed some good balls. I was impressed with him all night.

I liked Princeton’s RB he ran hard. Coach has a lot to put together with his team that’s for sure, but it takes time. Best player on the field was the Anderson QB, he throws a great ball and was a stud. His ceiling is super high.

Harris had a few TD catches but they was against
small corner in D2 so sorta wasn’t impressed there.

Princeton has a lot of work to do if they wanna be a top 3 team in the GMC.

Kudos to the Anderson offense for playing with a D1 pre-season top ranked team. Team spreads it out and throws it all over. Fun to watch.

Agreed with ya on Middletown. I’m a Monroe fan and Alumni but in Middletown’s case they’re an embarrassment. A school that big should be good every year in every sport but their best players rather sell drugs and get kicked out school. Don’t matter what coach they get unless their best players can come together and stay out of trouble they’ll NEVER WIN ANYTHING. Don Simpson will be gone after this year if they can’t get to .500 which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
I not not sure about everything you said but I do agree about a .500 season. I personally don’t see them winning a game. They’ve had 5 wins in 5 years and in the last 9 they’ve won 18 which is the worst in the conference. Last winning season 2011 which was Jalin Marshall’s junior year. Been all downhill since.

I not not sure about everything you said but I do agree about a .500 season. I personally don’t see them winning a game. They’ve had 5 wins in 5 years and in the last 9 they’ve won 18 which is the worst in the conference. Last winning season 2011 which was Jalin Marshall’s junior year. Been all downhill since.
It just takes the right guy. Krause did it a little over a decade ago. Someone like Jeff Graham, Arvie Crouch, or even possibly one of the CMAC guys. They could potentially get more kids playing. The last few hires had no record of winning as Head Coaches or building programs.

It just takes the right guy. Krause did it a little over a decade ago. Someone like Jeff Graham, Arvie Crouch, or even possibly one of the CMAC guys. They could potentially get more kids playing. The last few hires had no record of winning as Head Coaches or building programs.
But Krause kept his best talent out of trouble. He’s one of the best coaches who can develop talent and keep that talent alive to get more kids to come out. Middletown is at a point now if they ever want to improve in any of their sports the only way is to quit the GMC and play as an independent scheduling different opponents they can win against instead of Colerain LW Princeton Mason etc. But they’ll never do that. Their AD and administration doesn’t seem to mind being a massive embarrassment in sports.

Ask any Middletown fan they’ll tell you all their best players can’t stay out of trouble. Sad kids would trade sports for drugs.

Parker will make in impact in season one for Princeton..
With that said WEST wins the GMC.... Fairfield, and Princeton battle for 2nd/3rd
Colerain hits tough times and battles to be 4th/5th in the GMC with Sycamore. Mason and EAST.... Colerain could go 5-5

He’s the primary reason for WW success his player interaction and development is 2nd to none he gets players to college prepared and got guys goin to the league WW made a big mistake letting him get away
WW wanted to keep him but the district is financially screwed...

The new HS is also an issue since its got a smaller gym and brings in the middle school programs to share all resources including practice facilities and weight rooms..

Princeton will benefit down the road with some WW kids transferring as I see them getting a wake up call in the ECC this year...(Yeah I know, some will say WW had one last year but that was during covid)....

Saw them working with 2 kids last week and the second kid was good all day from 35 yard line , and your correct special team kills them
So refreshing to finally see all clean snaps, clean holds, and kicks down the middle for the first time in years. Even a made field goal from a non-gimme distance. The ;one blocked PAT looked like the edge wasn't secured.

So refreshing to finally see all clean snaps, clean holds, and kicks down the middle for the first time in years. Even a made field goal from a non-gimme distance. The ;one blocked PAT looked like the edge wasn't secured.
I agree , I’m hearing big things are coming in the years to come

Thoughts on each team from Week 1:

Lakota West: Loss to X was not unexpected, and the score was close than the 31-14 final. They need to find a running back/running game, because Bolden isn't that good that he can do it all himself. Still think they are head and shoulders above the league.

Fairfield: I was definitely high on Fairfield going into this year, but giving up 38 against Centerville shows the defense has a long way to go. Did themselves no favor scheduling facing Springfield in Week 2.

Colerain: Played a good Lasalle team tough. The defense is still really good, and I think they can develop more offensive weapons to go with Flowers. Don't think they will win the league, but still a very good team.

Princeton: The offense has scary talent (Engleman, dear god) and they will get Mekhi Lynn back soon. I'm not passing judgement on the defense yet as Anderson runs a BS, throw it every play offense that's a little hard to defend first game.

Mason: Gahanna Lincoln isn't very good, and Mason managed just 184 yards of offense. I'm honestly not sure where the offense is going to come from against good opponents, but I do think they can play good solid defense.

Lakota East: Wasted a great opportunity to make a statement win over Moeller, even if Moeller isn't very good. Instead, their defense got absolutely shredded, especially through the air. The offense hums, and Kathman is a good QB, but will they stop anyone?

Hamilton: Not sure I have any rational thoughts here. How did they give up 28 points in 11 minutes, then pitch a shutout the rest of the game? On the other side of the ball though, Kaleb Johnson is big time.

Sycamore: Gave up 459 yards against an awful Loveland team, although the game was never really in doubt. Ingle behind that offensive line will be tough to stop, and Datillo's offense always works best with the QB being a run threat. Just like Lakota East, will they stop anyone?

Oak Hills: Played a decent Turpin team close into the 4th quarter. Still lost. About to not be competitive against a D6 team. They'll beat Middletown. Can they beat anyone else?

Middletown: Woof.

Thoughts on each team from Week 1:

Lakota West: Loss to X was not unexpected, and the score was close than the 31-14 final. They need to find a running back/running game, because Bolden isn't that good that he can do it all himself. Still think they are head and shoulders above the league.

Fairfield: I was definitely high on Fairfield going into this year, but giving up 38 against Centerville shows the defense has a long way to go. Did themselves no favor scheduling facing Springfield in Week 2.

Colerain: Played a good Lasalle team tough. The defense is still really good, and I think they can develop more offensive weapons to go with Flowers. Don't think they will win the league, but still a very good team.

Princeton: The offense has scary talent (Engleman, dear god) and they will get Mekhi Lynn back soon. I'm not passing judgement on the defense yet as Anderson runs a BS, throw it every play offense that's a little hard to defend first game.

Mason: Gahanna Lincoln isn't very good, and Mason managed just 184 yards of offense. I'm honestly not sure where the offense is going to come from against good opponents, but I do think they can play good solid defense.

Lakota East: Wasted a great opportunity to make a statement win over Moeller, even if Moeller isn't very good. Instead, their defense got absolutely shredded, especially through the air. The offense hums, and Kathman is a good QB, but will they stop anyone?

Hamilton: Not sure I have any rational thoughts here. How did they give up 28 points in 11 minutes, then pitch a shutout the rest of the game? On the other side of the ball though, Kaleb Johnson is big time.

Sycamore: Gave up 459 yards against an awful Loveland team, although the game was never really in doubt. Ingle behind that offensive line will be tough to stop, and Datillo's offense always works best with the QB being a run threat. Just like Lakota East, will they stop anyone?

Oak Hills: Played a decent Turpin team close into the 4th quarter. Still lost. About to not be competitive against a D6 team. They'll beat Middletown. Can they beat anyone else?

Middletown: Woof.
West has a RB. Silly comment. Kid will lead the league in everything by seasons end. They just crushed WC but they stink. Nothing at all came out of that game.

Parker will make in impact in season one for Princeton..
With that said WEST wins the GMC.... Fairfield, and Princeton battle for 2nd/3rd
Colerain hits tough times and battles to be 4th/5th in the GMC with Sycamore. Mason and EAST.... Colerain could go 5-5
Last two games Princeton put up some impressive numbers both good and bad.
119 offensive points and 320 yards in penalties. o_O Got get control of the penalties or they won't get far against better teams.

119 offensive points and 320 yards in penalties. o_O Got get control of the penalties or they won't get far against better teams.
Princeton has played horrible defenses so far hard to get a read on how good they really are. Offensively they have looked good but…… we will see what happens week 4 vs West.

Princeton has always been undisciplined like WW Parker will get them to play with enough control to win like he did at WW

Princeton can definitely be undisciplined with a reputation. The reputation definitely doesn't help the penalty Stat line either

GMC Power: #1-West #2-Princeton #3-Mason #4-Fairfield #5-Colerain #6-East #7-Sycamore #8-Hamilton Would anyone agree or disagree that #2-#8 is pretty even? I saw zero games in person last year. Early sample size this year.

Explosive offensive numbers without the starting QB. Lynn and Engleman on the field at the same time is going to be tough on opponents. Looking on the bright side, those offensive numbers would have been greater w/o the penalties. Quite a few of the calls were questionable (e.g holding calls).