Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Lake Blue Streaks

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Perry Panthers

Votes: 37 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this will be the week we find out if Lake is for real, or simply have benefitted from their schedule. They are very young team and may be a year or two away but looking forward to seeing how they play against Jackson, and especially defensively

My optimism for Perry is waning. Losing 3 games by a combined 5 points is one thing, but last night they got whipped.
For whatever reason, since Budd has been at Jackson, they’ve given Perry fits. The irony of the league and the teams in it, Jackson is 2-15 vs. McKinley since they entered the league. Perry is 10-11 against McKinley and have won 6 of the last 8 meetings. Go figure! Since I’m the eternal optimist, If Perry plays to their potential, they could win out. I’d take a winning season at this point.

For whatever reason, since Budd has been at Jackson, they’ve given Perry fits. The irony of the league and the teams in it, Jackson is 2-15 vs. McKinley since they entered the league. Perry is 10-11 against McKinley and have won 6 of the last 8 meetings. Go figure! Since I’m the eternal optimist, If Perry plays to their potential, they could win out. I’d take a winning season at this point.

McKinley has beat Hoover 11 years in a row.How many years has McKinley beat Jackson?

I mean how many years in a row has McKinley beat Jackson?

Perry has given McKinley fits.

As of right now with injuries and such I would say these are my predictions for the final Federal League standings after week 5:

Lake 5-1
Jackson 5-1
McKinley 5-1
Hoover 3-3
Green 2-4
Perry 1-5
GlenOak 0-6

GlenOak played extremely well tonight and are much improved. Eagles fought to the last play and might have won if not for a blocked field goal. Coach Garcia has done an outstanding job with that team. #6 at RB is a terrific player and the defense had very few missed tackles. The younger players who were out there tonight for GO can build on this game. The wins might not have come just yet, but they absolutely will in the years ahead. Golden Eagles fans should be thrilled with the heart shown by their team and very optimistic for the future.

GlenOak played extremely well tonight and are much improved. Eagles fought to the last play and might have won if not for a blocked field goal. Coach Garcia has done an outstanding job with that team. #6 at RB is a terrific player and the defense had very few missed tackles. The younger players who were out there tonight for GO can build on this game. The wins might not have come just yet, but they absolutely will in the years ahead. Golden Eagles fans should be thrilled with the heart shown by their team and very optimistic for the future.
Nice post BGD, I hope GlenOak gets the ship righted, we all benefit from them being on top of their game.

The Butler reported an incorrect score in the Perry at Louisville game.
Perry won 34-14. Should have been 41, but a phantom holding call negated a 54 yard TD run, but hey, I’ll take it!

Standings
Jackson 3-0 (6-0)
Hoover 2-0 (4-2)
McKinley 2-1 (3-3)
Lake 1-1 (4-1)
Green 1-2 (4-2)
Perry 0-2 (2-4)
Glenoak 0-3 (1-4)

Perry 34, Louisville 14

Video Highlights and Stats:

Sponsored by our friends at Van Nostran Young & Associates

One of the ? teams in NEO ? were guests on the BTS ? show to talk about their season with Joe Dunn

Watch the Hoover Vikings ? & coach Brian Baum & learn a little more about their players!

Sponsored by our friends at Sarchione Auto Gallery

Week 5 action ? on Big Time Sports!

Watch a Federal League battle between Hoover& GlenOak!

Hoover Defense ?

?Dave Scheetz & Joe Dunn

iCRYO Canton POTG: Luke Roach

Watch the Big Time Sports ? show with guest host Troy Richardson!

The Perry Panthers ? team came on to talk about their season & learn more about their players!

Sponsored by our friends at Van Nostran Young & Associates

Week 6 action! ???

A Federal League battle!

Watch Hoover vs. McKinley!

? Troy Richardson ?‍? Mike Galina

iCRYO Canton POTG: Drew Logan & Mike Skimek

Federal League Standings

Jackson Polar Bears (4-0) (7-0)
Hoover Vikings (3-0) (5-2)
McKinley Bulldogs (3-1) (4-3)
Green Bulldogs (1-2) (5-2)
Lake Blue Streaks (1-2) (4-2)
Perry Panthers (0-3) (2-5)
GlenOak Golden Eagles (0-4) (1-5)

GlenOak 42, Louisville 0

GlenOak Golden Eagles at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights, Game Recap, and Statistics:
Thanks LeopardNation for all you bring to Yappi. I wish more posters here could contribute as you do.

A 42 point shutout loss with less than 100 yards of offense at the hands of a team who came in with one win and 5 consecutive losses.

Rock bottom for the Leopards.

Standings
Hoover 4-0 (6-2)
McKinley 4-1 (5-3)
Jackson 4-1 (7-1)
Green 2-2 (6-2)
Lake 1-3 (4-3)
Perry 0-4 (2-6)
Glenoak 0-4 (2-5)

A 42 point shutout loss with less than 100 yards of offense at the hands of a team who came in with one win and 5 consecutive losses.

Rock bottom for the Leopards.
most programs go thru it. I remember a couple lean years for your vikings and my blue streaks!

Watch The Big Time Sports ? show with Joe Dunn

After their big win over Louisville watch HC Scott Garcia & the GlenOak Golden Eagles ? team talk about their season & learn more about their players!

Status
Not open for further replies.