2021 Cleveland Browns Thread

I agree with almost everything...but what is the "right situation". I thi k he had everything needed around him
I didn’t say ”right situation” … I said alright … the injuries did affect him … I also thought the play calling was predictable … finally I think the receiving core was average at best especially after OBJ was gone … while I still put most of the blame of this offense failure on Baker … but he was not alone.

I didn’t say ”right situation” … I said alright … the injuries did affect him … I also thought the play calling was predictable … finally I think the receiving core was average at best especially after OBJ was gone … while I still put most of the blame of this offense failure on Baker … but he was not alone.
Agree....Im a fan of his too. I have a feeling they are going to part ways.

Agree....Im a fan of his too. I have a feeling they are going to part ways.
I could see this going sideways either way they do it … if they keep him and he can’t regain last year’s effectiveness and you wast another year and another year of chaos … get rid of him and he regains his effectiveness and/or get rid of him and they replace him with someone worse … this is not an easy decision.

The big question … if they do part ways … who do they replace him with?

I see we're all back in our offseason Browns fan comfort zone.

BRANDON WEEDEN HATES MARY KAY TOO
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Meanwhile, we got Steeler fans clowning Browns fans for sweeping the season series and the lion's share of the previous 50 years, and we got Browns fans clowning Steeler fans based on nothing more than wait 'til next year (I used to read the blog Waiting For Next Year rather religiously). Great googily moogily!

I could see this going sideways either way they do it … if they keep him and he can’t regain last year’s effectiveness and you wast another year and another year of chaos … get rid of him and he regains his effectiveness and/or get rid of him and they replace him with someone worse … this is not an easy decision.

The big question … if they do part ways … who do they replace him with?
Yep...i thought this was behind us (QB search) not that I thought Mayfield was going to be a HOFer, but I thought he could be a very good QB and had a team around him. I would like to see him get healthy and stay...I also would like to us get Carr...hes in his final year (2022) with LV. Garoppolo?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Meanwhile, we got Steeler fans clowning Browns fans for sweeping the season series and the lion's share of the previous 50 years, and we got Browns fans clowning Steeler fans based on nothing more than wait 'til next year (I used to read the blog Waiting For Next Year rather religiously). Great googily moogily!
Looks like DeShone Kizer hates Mary Kay too! Is Manziel next?!

Sunday forecast:

Light rain early. Then remaining cloudy. Snow may mix in. Morning high of 41F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Good chance the attendance will be pretty sparse.

So, you think that Stefanski will regret not sitting Mayfield after the injuries? Keenum looking decisive.

Team Stats

Total Yards
CIN
CLE

Passing Yards
CIN
CLE

Rushing Yards
CIN
CLE

Average Yards per Play
CIN