2021 Cleveland Browns Thread

Maybe when Jackson's term is over, it can be revisited, but it will be very costly.

We've been told all these years that Burke is built on fill, and nothing substantial can be done with it, building-wise without a huge cost.

Miles Garrett has been a workout warrior this off season, dude was going to bust out of his suit during the '21 NFL draft>

myles-garrett-draft-muscles-jacket.jpg

The DL will be fine,LBS and CBS got to put it together to get deep in the playoffs...BAM!

Tommy Togiai is getting a lot of positive callouts in camp and could be a key contributor TY. It's just shorts and T-Shirts but not only is he in shape and ready to put in work but his technique is further along than most rookies at their first camp. Larry Johnson is the man.

Can't wait to see these DB's on the field,I think JJ3 and the two that were on DL are going to be fun to watch and hope the LB's get it together.

Seriously old school - the Bills and the Browns have been going at it a lot longer then most people think. Check out the Browns play at about the 20 minute mark.

Liking how the RT had the goalpost upright next to him on the play you mention. Wonder how often the goalposts were used to the offense's advantage when operating from their own end of the field.

Love this move … Chubb gets paid but didn’t break the bank … hopefully by leaving some on the table to allows them to keep a guy like Teller … hope to see a few more contracts like this coming soon!

Kind of surprised on this contract, I thought with the analytics guys running the team it would be too tough to get a RB to sign a team friendly deal. Great development for Browns fans and can help keep more current players in the fold when the big Mayfield & Ward contracts come due.

Kind of surprised on this contract, I thought with the analytics guys running the team it would be too tough to get a RB to sign a team friendly deal. Great development for Browns fans and can help keep more current players in the fold when the big Mayfield & Ward contracts come due.

I think it will be telling to see whether Mayfield is willing to give them a hometown discount to allow them to have more money in the budget to have a better players around him, similar to Brady and Brees. From hearing the details of Chubb's contract, it would appear that he did a little bit of that compared to some of the other running back contracts in recent years.

I wonder what's up with Takk McKinley's personal leave. Is he whining because the Browns signed Clowney? Have the coaches uncovered what caused him to be set free by multiple teams and his feelings are hurt? He's going to be looking up the depth chart to Porter Gustin soon if he doesn't get things in order.

I wonder what's up with Takk McKinley's personal leave. Is he whining because the Browns signed Clowney? Have the coaches uncovered what caused him to be set free by multiple teams and his feelings are hurt? He's going to be looking up the depth chart to Porter Gustin soon if he doesn't get things in order.
My guess is the Browns are finding out why the Falcons and Raiders didn’t want him. Head case. Move on. Funny thing about Gustin is every game he plays, he flashes.