2021 Cincinnati Bengals

That’s another problem. The OL was getting beat pretty good and it seemed like ZT didn’t adjust his play calling to call some quicker throws, screens to help out.
This is the key takeaway from that game. Burrow stayed cool under pressure, and the defense gets credit for the W, but ZT got way out-coached. Never did anything scheme-wise to adjust to the pass rush.

This is the key takeaway from that game. Burrow stayed cool under pressure, and the defense gets credit for the W, but ZT got way out-coached. Never did anything scheme-wise to adjust to the pass rush.
Maybe he’ll call you or Stefanski for advice ??

"I was talking to one of my coaches and he
said I'm so worried for Joe Burrow because
of that offensive line. I said I'm worried about
the league because of the offensive line, if they
find an offensive line, I don't know anybody
that can beat em."

Michael Irvin
They fix that OL...... watch out NFL.

ZT is not a good coach. Best thing that happened to him was burrow....and burrow getting hurt so they could get chase.

ZT is not a good coach. Best thing that happened to him was burrow....and burrow getting hurt so they could get chase.
Destiny is destiny, sorry your teams destiny is as a bottom feeder. The Squealers had a great run with rapist, you still have your memories, maybe

I am not sure who the brains of the Bengals offense are, ZT or Brian Callahan maybe a combination. However, the Bengals do have some creative play calling at times and Burrow has been coached up, look how his interception rate has dropped.

I am not sure who the brains of the Bengals offense are, ZT or Brian Callahan maybe a combination. However, the Bengals do have some creative play calling at times and Burrow has been coached up, look how his interception rate has dropped.
The Bengals definitely have some creative stuff on offense, and usually mix up a nice game plan, and I'm sure ZT gets some of the credit. Just the lack of adjustments in-game against the Titans pass rush was stunning.

As for Burrow and Chase (and Justin Jefferson), they made Ed Orgeron look like a good coach at LSU, and won the title. Coach O was a complete clown coaching at USC and got fired. He looked good at LSU when he had Burrow & company, and is fired 2 years later for being the doofus that he really is.

Burrow & company are definitely propping up ZT also.

The Bengals definitely have some creative stuff on offense, and usually mix up a nice game plan, and I'm sure ZT gets some of the credit. Just the lack of adjustments in-game against the Titans pass rush was stunning.

As for Burrow and Chase (and Justin Jefferson), they made Ed Orgeron look like a good coach at LSU, and won the title. Coach O was a complete clown coaching at USC and got fired. He looked good at LSU when he had Burrow & company, and is fired 2 years later for being the doofus that he really is.

Burrow & company are definitely propping up ZT also.
That’s cool, you can continue with Stefanski and fat boy ?

Bengals held KC to 3 the 2nd half.
In week 17 View attachment 25749
Gotta say....I was kinda' hoping Buffalo would hang on last weekend against KC. Travis Kelce is one of my all time favorite Bearcats. Thought it was classic when he did "DOWN THE DRIVE" after his touchdown when KC played the Bengals a couple weeks ago. Hate to root against my guy, but he's pullin' down $12 million annual, has won a Super Bowl, and will no doubt be a first ballot HOFer. It would not be the worst thing in the world if ole Travis dropped a couple of em' this Sunday.

That’s cool, you can continue with Stefanski and fat boy ?
You mean the coach that is 4-0 vs. Cincy, and the QB that is 7-1 vs Cincy? Will do. See ya next year , with another broom.

As for this this week, I do hope Burrow and company get the W. Sick of KC, and I really like Burrow. Cincy is operating at a major deficit in the head coach department though, per my original post.

they don't understand logic. they actually think that i think the OL is good. they don't understand there is more to blocking than the OL.

jtk
()
I’m well aware there’s more than just blocking, I know the Xs and Os. Everything depends on the protection called vs the D. The reason you always hear the QB call out a player on the Defense as the “Mike” is bc he’s using him as a reference point for the OL to determine their blocking assignments. If the QB misreads the D, calls out the wrong protection and the OL slides instead of blocking man on man (BOB) leading to a sack, that’s on the QB.

Even beyond the protection schemes, in terms of technique, you need to have outstanding footwork and mobility as a Tackle, IOL don’t need to be as good with footwork but they still need to be agile when they have to pull.

You mean the coach that is 4-0 vs. Cincy, and the QB that is 7-1 vs Cincy? Will do. See ya next year , with another broom.

As for this this week, I do hope Burrow and company get the W. Sick of KC, and I really like Burrow. Cincy is operating at a major deficit in the head coach department though, per my original post.
OK Cubbie, you've had your fun.....Let me remind you that since the NFL put a team back up on the lake in 1999 the Clowns have had a record of 107-232. They have only qualified for the playoffs 2 times, and have won 1 playoff game in 21 seasons. You've had 31 different starting quarterbacks, and 11 different head coaches. The Clowns aren't even an afterthought, they are a non factor. This year was probably the best roster they are ever gonna' have, and they still managed to muck it up. A Clowns fan talkin' smack, now that's funny. And, I ain't even gonna' mention never ever playing in a Super Bowl. Now run along, our boys have got a big game this Sunday and we've gotta get ready for our watch parties. You Clowns fans wouldn't know what that's like, but it's a lot when your team is playing for a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

That’s ok cuz you’re operating without a full deck and losers dwell on the past ?

i hope he isn't counting the 2nd game this season.......bengals played their jv team. and jonny manziel errrr baker mayfield didn't play.

lol

jtk
()

1643492651550.png

Post on another board about Romo praising Mahomes. LOL
Ladies and gentlemen you have just witnessed a national commentator on an NFL football game officially give a quarterback a blowjob. Nice job Romo. LOL

Ladies and gentlemen you have just witnessed a national commentator on an NFL football game officially give a quarterback a blowjob. Nice job Romo. LOL
He definitely sucked the 2nd half. What the Bengals D did in the 2nd half of both games vs the Chiefs is remarkable.

OK Cubbie, you've had your fun.....Let me remind you that since the NFL put a team back up on the lake in 1999 the Clowns have had a record of 107-232. They have only qualified for the playoffs 2 times, and have won 1 playoff game in 21 seasons. You've had 31 different starting quarterbacks, and 11 different head coaches. The Clowns aren't even an afterthought, they are a non factor. This year was probably the best roster they are ever gonna' have, and they still managed to muck it up. A Clowns fan talkin' smack, now that's funny. And, I ain't even gonna' mention never ever playing in a Super Bowl. Now run along, our boys have got a big game this Sunday and we've gotta get ready for our watch parties. You Clowns fans wouldn't know what that's like, but it's a lot when your team is playing for a chance to go to the Super Bowl.
Give the guy some slack. He hasn’t fully recovered from “hammering the over” in the Titans-Bengals game….?‍♂️

Yeah, and I like Romo doing color with Jim Nance...Today he definitely had to have ole Jim wipe the ghiz off his chin. Tony's three minute stream of consciousness at the end of regulation about how the Bengals oughta' just let KC score was moronic. I usually mock fans who go on about announcers being biased against their team, but there was definitely some serious bromance going on today with Tony. No matter, WHO DEY!!!!

He definitely sucked the 2nd half. What the Bengals D did in the 2nd half of both games vs the Chiefs is remarkable.
I'm not smart enough to know what adjustments they made in the second half of both games, but they did only rush three and drop eight on the majority of the snaps today. Did I hear correctly, KC only had 87 yards of offense in the second half today?

I'm not smart enough to know what adjustments they made in the second half of both games, but they did only rush three and drop eight on the majority of the snaps today. Did I hear correctly, KC only had 87 yards of offense in the second half today?
33 yards for KC until their final drive to tie the game and send it to OT.