2021 Barberton Football

Should be pretty good again.. One of the players I know told me they got a new coach named Matt Porter? Said he is going to tweak the offense a little bit. I'd like to see what they're going to add to the arsenal!

2021 Schedule (Thanks to Yappi)

08/20/20 Barberton A Louisville
08/27/20 Barberton H Stow
09/03/20 Barberton H St. Vincent St. Mary
09/10/20 Barberton H Kent Roosevelt
09/17/20 Barberton A Highland
09/24/20 Barberton H Revere
10/01/20 Barberton A Copley
10/08/20 Barberton H Aurora
10/15/20 Barberton A Cuyahoga Falls
10/22/20 Barberton A Tallmadge

2021 Schedule (Thanks to Yappi)

08/20/20 Barberton A Louisville
08/27/20 Barberton H Stow
09/03/20 Barberton H St. Vincent St. Mary
09/10/20 Barberton H Kent Roosevelt
09/17/20 Barberton A Highland
09/24/20 Barberton H Revere
10/01/20 Barberton A Copley
10/08/20 Barberton H Aurora
10/15/20 Barberton A Cuyahoga Falls
10/22/20 Barberton A Tallmadge
Bica what’s the word on the season

Should be pretty good again.. One of the players I know told me they got a new coach named Matt Porter? Said he is going to tweak the offense a little bit. I'd like to see what they're going to add to the arsenal!
Where is he from. Run the football

Aurora’s QB is starting for 3rd year. He is beginning to get offers. He can really make all the throws. The team has a lot of depth that I believe will allow for many players to go one way including on the lines. Greenmen should be fresh in the 4th qtr. very solid Senior and Junior classes and 3 or 4 Sophomores that should contribute too. Aurora has played one freshmen since 2005. They don’t dress Freshmen.

Aurora’s QB is starting for 3rd year. He is beginning to get offers. He can really make all the throws. The team has a lot of depth that I believe will allow for many players to go one way including on the lines. Greenmen should be fresh in the 4th qtr. very solid Senior and Junior classes and 3 or 4 Sophomores that should contribute too. Aurora has played one freshmen since 2005. They don’t dress Freshmen.
Oh ok We have the Hunky Club. Aurora does not. Hunky Club members vs your fans! You lose. Also Freecrisis vs you in wrestling. You lose.

Bica what’s the word on the season
I don't have any word on the season, I will say that this season is looking promising from watching some stuff from last season. Macon needs to be that 1,000+ yrd running back to help Lee manage the game. Seen they brought in a coach to help tweak the offence, O line should be strong as well as our Defense.

Magic Mayhem will be on Aug. 27th in the BMS parking lot across from Sharky Stadium from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Barberton will host Stow at 7:00 pm. There will be no wrestling events scheduled before or after the events, so please don't post any fake news or miss information to the contrary. Thank you for your understanding in these delicate times.

Magic Mayhem will be on Aug. 27th in the BMS parking lot across from Sharky Stadium from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Barberton will host Stow at 7:00 pm. There will be no wrestling events scheduled before or after the events, so please don't post any fake news or miss information to the contrary. Thank you for your understanding in these delicate times.
What the heck is Magic Mayham?

What the heck is Magic Mayham?
Really? They have been doing this for years! It's a block party in the middle school parking lot with a DJ, food vendors, and magics clothing vendors. The marching band plays a few songs, then marches in cadence to the stadium followed by the fans.

Would like to see Stow replaced with Canton McKinley on the schedule, so we could play at Tom Benson Stadium every other year.

Really? They have been doing this for years! It's a block party in the middle school parking lot with a DJ, food vendors, and magics clothing vendors. The marching band plays a few songs, then marches in cadence to the stadium followed by the fans.
May have to check out. Usually I’m at Hunky until game time. Do they serve Nati Light at Mayhem?

Would like to see Stow replaced with Canton McKinley on the schedule, so we could play at Tom Benson Stadium every other year.
Stow replaced with Alliance, Mass Perry, Uniontown Lake, Canton South, Glenwood, Kenmore-Garfield, warren harding, mansfeud, cloverleaf, springfield etc.

Seems like Louisville is already over looking the Magic’s week one. Posters on their thread seem to think Poland is their only tough game.