Predictions

1. Aurora
2. Barberton
3. Revere
4. Highland
5. Kent Roosevelt
6. Tallmadge
7. Copley

Week 2: St. V at Aurora (In what could potentially be a Region 9 playoff matchup, this is one of the bigger non-conference games to kick off 2020.

Week 3: Ravenna at Kent Roosevelt (HUGE rivalry game. The series the past couple years has gone down to the wire, and Roosevelt got their 500th program win with a 23-20 victory at home in 2018, and stopped Ravenna from making the playoffs too!)

Week 6: Canton Central Catholic at Tallmadge (I believe this is the first time these two teams have played each other)

Predictions

1. Aurora
2. Barberton
3. Revere
4. Highland
5. Kent Roosevelt
6. Tallmadge
7. Copley

Week 2: St. V at Aurora (In what could potentially be a Region 9 playoff matchup, this is one of the bigger non-conference games to kick off 2020.

Week 3: Ravenna at Kent Roosevelt (HUGE rivalry game. The series the past couple years has gone down to the wire, and Roosevelt got their 500th program win with a 23-20 victory at home in 2018, and stopped Ravenna from making the playoffs too!)

Week 6: Canton Central Catholic at Tallmadge (I believe this is the first time these two teams have played each other)
St. V. at Aurora is very interesting. I don't believe they have ever pla

I would really like to hear what teams like Tallmadge and Copley are looking at this season. Other than the big lineman, what else does Revere have?

For Barberton, The Magics will break in a ton of new starters and look to have a smallish senior class. However, the junior class is STACKED with talent and there are several monster sophs as well.

Barberton looking like 7-3 or 6-4 with that schedule unless they go back to oold school and pound the rock like they did in 2018. Passing ball more then 20 times a game will spell doom. Get Massillon off the schedule and add instead Ellet, Maple Heights, Bedford type school. Or dro[ Bucketl and add Moeller.

I would really like to hear what teams like Tallmadge and Copley are looking at this season.

For what I know, Tallmadge has a young quarterback that split time between JV and Varsity last year, especially at the end of the season. He's gonna more than likely be the starter this season barring injury.

Barberton looking like 7-3 or 6-4 with that schedule unless they go back to oold school and pound the rock like they did in 2018. Passing ball more then 20 times a game will spell doom. Get Massillon off the schedule and add instead Ellet, Maple Heights, Bedford type school. Or dro[ Bucketl and add Moeller.
Why get rid of Massillon? No one in Barberton I know is scared of them. Drop Buchtel and add Moeller? Are u joking? Moeller at 1-9 would win the suburban in a landslide. Keep Massillon, add Moeller if that's realistic, drop Louisville add Wadsworth and keep Stow. That's the schedule o wanna see. Big games make players wanna stay.

Why get rid of Massillon? No one in Barberton I know is scared of them. Drop Buchtel and add Moeller? Are u joking? Moeller at 1-9 would win the suburban in a landslide. Keep Massillon, add Moeller if that's realistic, drop Louisville add Wadsworth and keep Stow. That's the schedule o wanna see. Big games make players wanna stay.

Will be interesting to see how they schedule after this year. Only three non league games starting in 2021. Louisville returns but Stow and Buchtel do not.

Will be interesting to see how they schedule after this year. Only three non league games starting in 2021. Louisville returns but Stow and Buchtel do not.
I hope we at least play two very good games, Like Wadsworth and Mentor or something similar, no recruiting schools. I will be aggravated if we play Norton, Kenmore and Ellet.

Looking forward to our trip to Aurora, love that stadium!

It should be a good game. Aurora lost a lot of talent but they have very strong Sophomore and Junior classes. Lots of good athletes in those 2 classes.

Thats where we are. Small senior class but blistering talent in the junior and soph classes

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been off for a while, don't even know why.
1. Aurora
2. Barberton
3. Highland
4. Kent
5. Revere
6. Tallmadge
7. Copley

It will be interesting to see how Barberton responds to the challenge of their schedule this season. With a young team, it's hard to predict where they will be in the SLA this season. Have to got with the Champs to remain in the #1 slot until Barberton proves other wise.

It will be interesting to see how Barberton responds to the challenge of their schedule this season. With a young team, it's hard to predict where they will be in the SLA this season. Have to got with the Champs to remain in the #1 slot until Barberton proves other wise.
Should not be playing Massaloon or next year the leprechauns! Heard may be a rematch wrestling match between Freecrisis and the Leprechaun

In 2017 we would have beat them, maybe in 2016 as well, but since then, we have not had a team that could match up with them. They have the ability to recruit without recruiting based just on the reputation of Massillon.

How many years now have you been posting this stuff about Fre wrestling the Lep?

In 2017 we would have beat them, maybe in 2016 as well, but since then, we have not had a team that could match up with them. They have the ability to recruit without recruiting based just on the reputation of Massillon.

How many years now have you been posting this stuff about Fre wrestling the Lep?

If Barberton should have won in 2016 and 2017, and the game in 2019 was “close” in part of the second quarter, why don’t the Magics renew in 2021. The Tigers have open dates next season.

I hope we at least play two very good games, Like Wadsworth and Mentor or something similar, no recruiting schools. I will be aggravated if we play Norton, Kenmore and Ellet.
There is no more Kenmore. It is Kenmore- Garfield, soon to be just Garfield when new school is completed. Looks like all Kenmore history ( and they had some great teams) will cease. The new school in Firestone park will be once again The Garfield High School GOLDEN RAMS with the familiar maroon and gold colors.

A couple. Lol

If Barberton should have won in 2016 and 2017, and the game in 2019 was “close” in part of the second quarter, why don’t the Magics renew in 2021. The Tigers have open dates next season.
Did you read my post you quoted, good God you people are thick! In 2017, our only loss was to the State Champs, that team was a once in a generation kind of team for a school like Barberton. Why didn’t we renew, why take an auto loss every season from Massillon? I’ll say it as clearly as I can.... “Barberton is NOT on Massillon’s level” and Massillon posters shouldn’t even be worried about Barberton or SLA treads.

Did you read my post you quoted, good God you people are thick! In 2017, our only loss was to the State Champs, that team was a once in a generation kind of team for a school like Barberton. Why didn’t we renew, why take an auto loss every season from Massillon? I’ll say it as clearly as I can.... “Barberton is NOT on Massillon’s level” and Massillon posters shouldn’t even be worried about Barberton or SLA treads.

I apologize if I offended you. My goodness, Barberton and Massillon have a history together. Our 2 schools have played 46 games throughout the years.

For what I know, Tallmadge has a young quarterback that split time between JV and Varsity last year, especially at the end of the season. He's gonna more than likely be the starter this season barring injury.
Tallmadge has 2 QBs fighting for the starting job. One is a Junior, one is a Sophomore. The Sophomore started about 5 games last season. The big question mark is going to be the running back. Haven't heard much but I was impressed by a player last season that had limited runs due to an arm injury. Played TE/WR after the injury. Should be a number of Sophomores contributing for Tallmadge this year. I believe this year's Seniors is the smallest class in some years.

Tallmadge has 2 QBs fighting for the starting job. One is a Junior, one is a Sophomore. The Sophomore started about 5 games last season. The big question mark is going to be the running back. Haven't heard much but I was impressed by a player last season that had limited runs due to an arm injury. Played TE/WR after the injury. Should be a number of Sophomores contributing for Tallmadge this year. I believe this year's Seniors is the smallest class in some years.
How does Tallmadge feel about Falls joining the SLA in 2021?

I apologize if I offended you. My goodness, Barberton and Massillon have a history together. Our 2 schools have played 46 games throughout the years.
Nothing against massiloon but barberton overschedled last year. If kept Ellet on schedule and beat them Magics in playoffs last year. Don’t do a Rudy Sharkey Schedule and never get in playoffs.