2020 Suburban League

Hahahahahahaha
Aurora lost 2 way star RB and saftey last week. You won by 3. He plays and you lose. We also dropped a touchdown pass. Copley had basically 1 offensive play. I will say they have a really good defense and a couple of excellent players. Good luck to the Indians in Region 6.

Aurora lost 2 way star RB and saftey last week. You won by 3. He plays and you lose. We also dropped a touchdown pass. Copley had basically 1 offensive play. I will say they have a really good defense and a couple of excellent players. Good luck to the Indians in Region 6.

Copley dropped a TD pass in the first Quarter and had a missed field goal.. I don’t get what you are talking about. But yes #4 was out which was huge but that’s how sports work, players get hurt and someone still has to win. Bad mentality. Also Aurora runs the same play on offense out of the same formations over and over and has for years. They are just extremely well coaches and disciplined. But good luck to the Greenman in that meat grinder of a region 9.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to all the Highland fans? There used to be tons of them on here. I always enjoyed the banter with them. Highland is back in R6. I would love to see some Highland fans find their way to the D2/R6 thread to discuss playoffs.