2020 Club season

I heard that Attack was sold/taken over by another club. i'm not sure who it was. i'd think that coach#1 made out on the deal.

Any word on how the Cincy club teams are stacking up?
Using same format as last year....
Attack >OP in all age groups 16-18.
Attack seems to have pulled top talent back except for some u16s.
OP lost coach who led their bid team(u17s).
Epic (Anitra’s new club) seems to have one team U14s.
OP seems to have kept quality U15 group, don’t know about Attacks.

by age group and school...based on representation on first teams. Crude analysis. No offense intended.
18s- st x>Moeller >elder w/ a couple of likely st x starters at OP.
17s - elder dominates. Moeller has a presence but st x all on second team or below.
16s- st x by volume and quality. Interesting competition between Moeller and Elder. Top players at OP18 and Vanguard.

one non-gcl observation. Walnut Hills is peppered throughout all age groups and teams. they should be a able to field a court full of players with significant club experience.

Using same format as last year....
Attack >OP in all age groups 16-18.
Attack seems to have pulled top talent back except for some u16s.
OP lost coach who led their bid team(u17s).
Epic (Anitra’s new club) seems to have one team U14s.
OP seems to have kept quality U15 group, don’t know about Attacks.

by age group and school...based on representation on first teams. Crude analysis. No offense intended.
18s- st x>Moeller >elder w/ a couple of likely st x starters at OP.
17s - elder dominates. Moeller has a presence but st x all on second team or below.
16s- st x by volume and quality. Interesting competition between Moeller and Elder. Top players at OP18 and Vanguard.

one non-gcl observation. Walnut Hills is peppered throughout all age groups and teams. they should be a able to field a court full of players with significant club experience.
Attack pulled back that talent from OP due to Anitra being let go there. Not sure why that happened, but a lot of those families went to OP from CVA/Attack because of Anitra. I think they didn't follow her to her new club because it's just not located in a great spot.
I expect OPs 16-18 teams to be very underwhelming.

Any word on how the Cincy club teams are stacking up?
Cincinnati Attack dominates the 1st Midwest Power Series taking the top 2 spots of the 17/18 age group. The 18s take 1st but not without a battle from the 17s. 18s knock off a revamped Tennessee C2 team while the 17s take down the Academy 18s in the semis. Both teams played very well this weekend.