2020-21 NCAA Football General Chat

That may be. I hope so but I don't think much of someone that runs a zone against a team that lost it's top 4 WRs. If you can't man against the second team, you deserve to be the butt of the joke Oklahoma is about to become.

Last edited:
Trask threw 5 picks the entire season and had great games against the best teams he played. This game means next to nothing, which is kind of the issue with college football bowl season right now

Why play then. Come on man. He wants to win. The SEC is a weak conference this year.

I agree. I think he wants to play. If it were only about the trophy he would want to play. I was wondering if the other QB were more effective because he had more time in practice with the receiving corp that remains?

I'm sure Trask wanted to play well for the scouts but he was kind of left out to dry by his top 4 targets. His report isn't going to be great with these guys

Well he was already handing it to the RB so I don't imagine his passing game would have gotten that much worse. But if had needed it and was down 4 WRs? Wouldn't have been pretty.

Crazy season for all. I think best 4 are in the running. We will not know and may never know again as players decide not to play. Good Luck to all.

Not surprised this turned out to be a shellacking. Oklahoma has been playing really well the last 5-6 games and IMO was the hottest of the major conference teams that missed the playoff. With all of the guys that Florida had opt out and the typical SEC "it doesn't matter if it's not the playoff" attitude, this is what you get.

If the SEC is that down, then we should expect ND to give Alabama a hell of a game. But I don't believe nor do I don't expect either of those things. If it were a playoff game, it would have been a completely different contest

WR Chris Booker
WR Jaylen Harris
WR Chris Olave
WR Jaxson Smith Njigba

Only one of these players is a real contributor. Comparing them to Trask missing his top 4 receivers is ridiculous
JSN is a good receiver, plus OSU was without linebacker Barron Browning, considered a top 5 ILB in the 2021 draft. Also with out punter Dru Chrisman.

Huge brawl at the end of the Mississippi State/Tulsa bowl game. Both teams should lose their bowl share over that one. Skirmish before the game too.

Mike Leach sounding like a complete D-bag after the game.