2020-2021 OHIO STATE BASKETBALL

Lmao sorry you’re a bozo who knows little about college basketball and the nba ??

Go back to the debate forum if want to make an asz of yourself.
I told you he wouldnt be a Buckeye, he isn't. Sorry you put your hope for the upcoming season into him being there.

I told you he wouldnt be a Buckeye, he isn't. Sorry you put your hope for the upcoming season into him being there.

You said he would get drafted, I said he wouldn’t. Sorry you’re too senile to remember what you said and are making up weird scenarios that never happened. Maybe sit down and play some sudoku to help work out your brain and memory. Dementia is a serious problem for people your age. I thought adding your posts saying he would be drafted would help remind you. But I guess your dementia is so bad you don’t even recognize your own username. Sad. ?

Good for Duane. I didn't realize the value of these deals had jumped that significantly; a few years ago the guys on the two way deals were getting $75-80k. He's going to get over $460k. Definitely a good financial move for him, and hopefully the flexibility of the two-way deal helps him continue to develop to the point of being a full-time NBA roster guy in 2-3 years.

You said he would get drafted, I said he wouldn’t. Sorry you’re too senile to remember what you said and are making up weird scenarios that never happened. Maybe sit down and play some sudoku to help work out your brain and memory. Dementia is a serious problem for people your age. I thought adding your posts saying he would be drafted would help remind you. But I guess your dementia is so bad you don’t even recognize your own username. Sad. ?
I think the news media has it too!?
Just like y2h, they recall what they want and when it benefits them.