2016 Football

Ghost of Colerain

Anybody have any info or happenings after a week of practice? Info hard to come by these days. We know the D will be good. The O has to replace 5 on the line, a qb and rb. Colerain fans where are you???

Went to scrimmage today, wondering what your guys thoughts were. My thoughts, Offense is going to need some work but I think it will pan out hopefully by week one, going to be relying on Caldwell a lot. Defense looked outstanding, it was walnut hills but hey. Amir is exciting to watch, only got a touch or two on returns but took one all the way on one of the kickoffs, very explosive when he touches the ball.

Pretty boring in here. I almost miss Moedude. Where's the guys that know Colerain football? Did everyone get together to boycott Yappi?

Did see Howard Watkins playing ol at the scrimmage. Not on defense at all that I could tell. Looks like Flynn had his hand in the dirt on DL. Saw Ivan Pace Jr. Playing with the 1's at olb. Ryan Davis was in the middle a lot. #74 looked taller than Watkins on OL. Don't know who he is. I think Dante Smith played WB, an Riep was playing safety a lot. That's all I got.

Colerain should easily be able to win 8 or 9 games this year. X and Warren Central will be tough but they'll win at least 1 if not both of those games. The only team I think they'll have trouble beating this year is Sycamore. #GoAves #MakeAvesFbGreatAgain

They always are! X has always been the team I love to hate the most!!

Last edited:
I've been told he won't be playing Against lasalle at all and maybe miss a couple games after that. Hamstring injury that has been bothering him since his sophomore year

That is a shame. Difficult to say next man in. Someone will be given an opportunity to shine tonight.

Can anybody fill me in on where I can get an up to date schedule for the JV and Freshmen football games?

I went to the schedule on the wearecolerain site last week and it showed the Colerain/Sycamore JV game being 12:00PM 9/24 at Sycamore High School. I drove to both the High School and Junior High School and there was not a football game in site.

Is there a Colerain web site that keeps an up to date schedule on all of the school activities that is accessible to the public?

Also, does anybody know the results of the JV and Freshmen games against Sycamore?

Can anybody fill me in on where I can get an up to date schedule for the JV and Freshmen football games?

I went to the schedule on the wearecolerain site last week and it showed the Colerain/Sycamore JV game being 12:00PM 9/24 at Sycamore High School. I drove to both the High School and Junior High School and there was not a football game in site.

Is there a Colerain web site that keeps an up to date schedule on all of the school activities that is accessible to the public?

Also, does anybody know the results of the JV and Freshmen games against Sycamore?
WeAreColerain.com is the "go to" site for athletic schedules/results outside of GMCSports.com. Put them together and you get basically everything.

The schedules are loaded at the beginning of the school year. If they are changed during the year and the AD's office doesn't initiate the change on the site, or alert someone to make the change, it doesn't get made.

I have reached out to the coaches for the Sycamore scores. I have not gotten them. If I do, I will post them on the site.

-CardinalsFan

Congrats again to the Cardinals on a great season. As always, I will be pulling for you all in the playoffs. Good Luck and Good Health. Only team that can beat Colerain is Colerain! So stay calm and do your thing. Oh... and go Lancers!

Congrats again to the Cardinals on a great season. As always, I will be pulling for you all in the playoffs. Good Luck and Good Health. Only team that can beat Colerain is Colerain! So stay calm and do your thing. Oh... and go Lancers!

wow...prophetic...:(

-CF