2016-2017 Boys Hoops........

jtk

Looks to be a strong year for the Highlanders this season. They have all the tools in place to win a GMC title and make a good run in the tournament.

jtk
()

OH beat the brains out of Roger Bacon today in their scrimmage......RB coaches were so pissed they were yelling at the refs like it was the state finals. never seen coaches do that in a scrimmage set.

jtk
()

beat a very good team from hilliard by 18! didn't see the williams kid in the box score? i know he played in the pre season.....is he on the naughty list again or is he hurt?

jtk
()

beat a very good team from hilliard by 18! didn't see the williams kid in the box score? i know he played in the pre season.....is he on the naughty list again or is he hurt?

jtk
()

Recovering from injury. Easing his way back from what I hear.

moeller is next on the schedule........rematch from last season is looming. will either team break the 30 pt. plateau?

jtk
()

OH won tonight, but they need to start playing to OH level and not the level of the other team. they were in a dog fight until middletown had to foul and luckily OH made from the charity stripe.

jtk
()