2015 Football

Think they were pretty undersized last year on the freshman level.

Anyone familiar or know if Davenport is related to the Moeller alums, Josh and Mike? They were both excellent athletes.

I believe #58 is Aeneas Hawkins, son of former Cincinnati Bearcat and Bengal, Artrell Hawkins?

Also believe #18 is Sam Wyche, another Bengal connection.

Backs are definitely against the wall. They have to figure out some way to win three out of the four left against LaSalle, Elder, Ignatius, and Ed's. I think the Canada team is a sure thing. Most likely, they would need at least six wins to get in the playoffs. With everything that had coming back this year, I never dreamed this season would play out like this. If they can somehow find a way against LaSalle, that would give them some huge momentum going forward. Stopping Larkin and that offense is going to be tough. Bottom line is they need to find a way to get a win!

Way too much talent on this team to be having these problems. My take...

Linebackers aren't filling gaps, too much second level on runs.

DB'S let receivers behind them constantly.

We have some FAST guys. Yet, we have no deep ball threat. 3rd and 8 and we throw it 5. Continually.

Offensive is vanilla. I honestly hope McVittie is still hurt and not being told not to run. Against X he didn't tuck and run at all did he? And that was one of his biggest weapons.

We don't utilize our D ends near enough. Watched LaSalle last week. At the beginning of the 4th game, their ends had 9 and 6 tackles on the year. How many do ours have?

Umm... we can't miss two field goals in a game... especially when on is from the 15. Really?

And could somebody please tell our secondaries how to tackle?

D line needs to be more aggressive. We need some guys with a chip on their shoulder. They're big and strong. But nobody is nasty.

I don't have the answers, nor do I think I know everything. But damn, the record speaks for itself. I just don't know.

Way too much talent on this team to be having these problems. My take...

Linebackers aren't filling gaps, too much second level on runs.

DB'S let receivers behind them constantly.

We have some FAST guys. Yet, we have no deep ball threat. 3rd and 8 and we throw it 5. Continually.

Offensive is vanilla. I honestly hope McVittie is still hurt and not being told not to run. Against X he didn't tuck and run at all did he? And that was one of his biggest weapons.

We don't utilize our D ends near enough. Watched LaSalle last week. At the beginning of the 4th game, their ends had 9 and 6 tackles on the year. How many do ours have?

Umm... we can't miss two field goals in a game... especially when on is from the 15. Really?

And could somebody please tell our secondaries how to tackle?

D line needs to be more aggressive. We need some guys with a chip on their shoulder. They're big and strong. But nobody is nasty.

I don't have the answers, nor do I think I know everything. But damn, the record speaks for itself. I just don't know.

You over estimate how talented this Moe team is. Only McVittie and Hausman worried St X and McVittie couldnt run due to injury. No one on the Moe Defense worried Moe. I think Moe has these guys so muscled up that they are slow and not conditioned. They are not as athletic or talented as years past. McVittie went down and they were done.

You over estimate how talented this Moe team is. Only McVittie and Hausman worried St X and McVittie couldnt run due to injury. No one on the Moe Defense worried Moe. I think Moe has these guys so muscled up that they are slow and not conditioned. They are not as athletic or talented as years past. McVittie went down and they were done.

Ya, X looked like a well-oiled offensive machine on friday night :help:

Who is playing at CB? I have only really watched the Wayne and Elder games and I remember Yett was at CB vs Wayne but I didn't see him vs Elder. Is he hurt, lose his spot, being disciplined?

Who is playing at CB? I have only really watched the Wayne and Elder games and I remember Yett was at CB vs Wayne but I didn't see him vs Elder. Is he hurt, lose his spot, being disciplined?

He's been playing. He got hurt on Elder's opening drive td at the beginning of the game and did not return.

Moeller frosh and JV get it done vs. Ignatius today. 18-14 and 24-10 (JV)

Isn't a frosh QB'ing the JV team now? Great job the the soph's on a very good bounce back year vs a tough frosh season.

OK, Varsity lets get it done!