2014 Cards

Ghost of Colerain

Well this season is over. On to the next. I believe D. Jones will be the next qb. We have 3 OL back, and on D I think only 4 return. ooc schedule is X and Trinity. Lots of good players need to be replaced. only about 9 months till kickoff!!

As usual, there will be absolutely no rebuilding! Just reloading! They return great players at key positions. New faces will have to step up, and they will. The 2014 team will probably play as many sophs as the '08 team did. This years freshman class was loaded! Next years qb will probably be Deshaunte Jones or Jordan Asberry. I'm thinking Jordan will get the nod.

Hmm...good question. I'm not sure. A buddy of mine who's an asst coach is saying that it'll more than likely be someone from this years frosh team. Very,very good chance we'll be seeing. Chris Davis' younger bro Ryan playing FB on varsity.

I saw on the coaches show Bolden was asked if Jones would be the 2014 qb and he said only if he beats out Henn. might not mean anything.

Henn was #15 the backup this year correct? If so, he isn't the guy. He didn't look very comfortable back there when I saw him play late in games.