2013-2014 Cards

Week three has been filled. Cards will play Louisville Trinity at Colerain. They are still working on week one.

any body have an idea as to what the offense will look like? Looks like K. Cook QB, Smith-Moore at FB. Asburry supposed to be the next stud rb. Does Dula move in at the other WB spot??

you will have to ask the WW coach!!

OLD NEWS....this has been known for months.

He quit basketball when he did not start the season on varsity. He did not work out with football team. He was only a part time starter and the second best sophomore TE on the team last season. Lots of potential but a me first guy. Hope he gets a lot more passes with WW offence.

Really? Did his parents move just to get him out of Colerain's territory or is WW open enrollment?

-CardinalsFan

OLD NEWS....this has been known for months.

He quit basketball when he did not start the season on varsity. He did not work out with football team. He was only a part time starter and the second best sophomore TE on the team last season. Lots of potential but a me first guy. Hope he gets a lot more passes with WW offence.

well, maybe you would like to post sooner!!! and it is offense not offence :)

George Brown is leaving Colerain because of I hear that Bolden said he will no longer talk to any College Coaches that are interested in Brown due to his lack of work ethic. I've heard that Bolden thinks there is alot more guys in that weight room that deserve those offers more than Brown. Which I agree. So basically George's Father moved into Winton Woods so George can go there.

I've heard the same thing about Brown since he was a frosh actually. The 2015 class has plenty of good, talented and hard working kids. You won't find any that work harder than c'o '15 Demetrius Colbert.