2008 Lake Football

FalconPride

Not knowing anything about your program. And since Trotwood-Madison plays you this year and will make the journey upstate. What can the Rams Expect from the Streaks?

^^^^ They play some pretty tough football in the GWOC and SW Ohio for that matter.

Trotwood plays Colerain for their scrimmage I don't think there is another team that hits you in the mouth harder than Colerain.

Trotwood no longer will be playing Lake. They are going to Texas to participate in a game there.

Lake's week 2 spot is now open again.

All i know about Lake is that they return a TOUGH RB and will be traveling to Green in week 1 !!!!! Should be an exciting week 1 for both schools and communties! I cant wait!!!

The Rams will be going to Dallas Texas to participate in the Texas vs. USA Gridiron Classic on Aug 30th.

Hopefully Trotwood and Lake will be able to arange another game in the coming years. I was looking forward to seeing this game. But I can understand the break up after getting an oppportunity like this to go to Texas.

I believe Lake will play A.B. Lucas Secondary School from Canada. Trotwood played them this year and won 44-9

Green A
Lucas H
McK A
glenoak H
Hoover A
Boardman H
jackson A
Fitch H
perry A
Tri valley H

order may be off but thats 5 home and 5 away

Anyone excited for the Lake @ Green game August 22nd? I heard lake is going to texas for a game is that correct?

Close, but no cigar.

A team that WAS going to play Lake, Trotwood-Madison, cancelled their game w/Lake and is going to Texas.

Lake filled the date w/a team from Ontario.

What kind of Habin points can you get from a team from out of State/Country?

Quite a bit, actually. Even a mid-level Ohio team can take out one of the better Ontario teams. Presuming that ON team goes 6-2 or something like that, that's six games at probably D2. That's a good deal of points.

Let's put it a different way - how many points will Green get if they lose to GlenOak? ;)

Glad to see Lake v Green finally happening.... should be a fun game to watch.. hard-nosed football, similar schools/programs.

They are puting the final touches on our new turf this week its going to be a huge game for both schools. Huge playoff implications i.e. computer points.