2000 mules

I have been have trouble understanding why all news media is staying away from 2000 mules. Then I realize this is something that can not be easily explained away. Look at the sad attempts being made by the left leaning fact checkers. What if thisi s looked into a little more and it brings out the facts that Biden did not really win. What would this do to our nation? Looking at the disaster that Biden brought upon us, what kind of a rebellion would happen? How big of a revolt would be brought upon on this nation. Do you think guns might be brought to the next insurrection on the Capitol?
Inflation
Afghanistan pullout
Go to the Gas pump.
Get some Baby formula
Look at our Borders
Men are playing Women's sports.
Protest a the home of Judges
#BLM
#DEFUNDPOLICE
Keystone pipeline, Energy Independent gone
Hunter's laptop
Ukraine war, War in Ukraine
Green energy policy that bolsters inflation
Covid lies
Good ole Fauci
Iran policy
China policy
I could go on and on

Inflation
Afghanistan pullout
Go to the Gas pump.
Get some Baby formula
Look at our Borders
#BLM
#DEFUNDPOLICE
Hunter's laptop
Covid lies
Good ole Fauci
Iran policy
China policy
I could go on and on
Orange man made mean tweets....

Inflation
Afghanistan pullout
Go to the Gas pump.
Get some Baby formula
Look at our Borders
#BLM
#DEFUNDPOLICE
Hunter's laptop
Covid lies
Good ole Fauci
Iran policy
China policy
I could go on and on
Someone spends a lot of time watching Fox Prime time and saucing themselves in right wing social media.

I have been have trouble understanding why all news media is staying away from 2000 mules. Then I realize this is something that can not be easily explained away. Look at the sad attempts being made by the left leaning fact checkers. What if this is looked into a little more and it brings out the facts that Biden did not really win. What would this do to our nation? Looking at the disaster that Biden brought upon us, what kind of a rebellion would happen? How big of a revolt would be brought upon on this nation. Do you think guns might be brought to the next insurrection on the Capitol?
You are in deep. Maybe they should look into Seth Rich, Pizza-gate, the fake moonlanding and the flat earth...#QaNON

Everything he mentioned are major issues and fall at the feet of Biden & his administration. Are you blind or just retarded?
Hope you are not expecting a real and honest answer from a person that is Happier that Biden got put into office.

The right is not as good at creating outrage as the left is. Had 2000 mules been about Trump and Hilary I'm sure it would be just as big as RvW, buffalo, or KEC whatever the left is upset about these days. Not that any of it truly matters. Its all just distraction and show to keep people from seeking the truth. I just find it interesting that the left is so willing to jump on the opportunity to freak out. I feel that shows proof of my push back theory.

Everything he mentioned are major issues and fall at the feet of Biden & his administration. Are you blind or just retarded?

download.jpg

Biden got 81.0000.000 votes… NOPE. He had 2000 mules.
By the way the National Republican Party was in on this theft. The Pub establishment hated Trump as much as Dems.
^^^^^^^^This X 1000.....Hell, Mitch McConnell's father in-law is one of those big time Chinese millionaires, with ties to Chi-comms. Nobody gets more money from China than McConnell. The RINO's did as much to undermine the previous administration as the Leftists. The Leftists want to fundamentally transform our Republic, the RINO's want to cash in by selling us out to the highest bidder. Here comes goofy old Trump, and he mucked up all their plans and backroom deals. The RINO's were in on the fix up to their necks!!!

Biden got 81.0000.000 votes… NOPE. He had 2000 mules.
By the way the National Republican Party was in on this theft. The Pub establishment hated Trump as much as Dems.

It has always been a statistical impossibility for biden to have gotten 81 million votes. It is absurd on its face.

Wait till the algorithms are exposed.