2000 mules

How much money did Zuckerberg commit to the target areas?
That's a big part of the "rigging" that took place. My understanding is he didn't like the negative reaction and criticism he got for helping deliver us Brandon and has said he isn't going to do it again. But someone else will.

The nexus between legacy media, social media, and the DNC was very successful in suppressing information, messaging for Dems, and manipulating voters. Zuckerberg's targeted get out the vote operation definitely helped.

The thing is, Trump alienated suburban women. If he hadn't done that, all this rigging wouldn't have mattered. Fortunately for him or any other presidential GOP nominee, the Dems have alienated them worse with COVID-19, CRT, and sex education policy and with inflation and kitchen table issues.

We understand Ohio and Florida are moving MAGA right.
Biden won the counties where the people live. Trump won the rural counties.
Would you like to try that statement again. Only people vote not populated land or rural land . Land does not vote people vote and a larger percentage of people voted for Trump in the two states you mentioned.

That's a big part of the "rigging" that took place. My understanding is he didn't like the negative reaction and criticism he got for helping deliver us Brandon and has said he isn't going to do it again.

Why would someone ever make that statement? That's an admission of guilt. What is he guilty of? The statistics point to malfeasance. I think Mr Zuckerberg is very aware of analysis.

5F32CFD9-4668-470F-86E4-056430071285.jpeg

Looks like Mule Payments ?

The CTCL’s response also indicated that, while the grants in Wisconsin ended up going to those five cities, any U.S. local election office in the country that played a role in the election could apply. It also noted that every eligible office that did apply was awarded money by the agency.

Grant Totals for ‘Zuckerberg 5′ (per CTCL)​

City.................................Cash Grant
Green Bay................... $1,245,706
Kenosha.......................$862,779
Madison..................$1,271,788
Milwaukee...................$3,409,500
Racine........................... $1,699,100

When you find the culprit, let us know
We may never know for sure but if you follow the exposed lies by the Dem media and apply minimal logic, you will have a good idea.

The same people who were caught lying and fabricating evidence in the Trump Russia hoax are the same people who told us "immediately" that the confirmed DNC emails were a Russian hack. They absolutely refused to turn over their servers for investigation... the same people who also knew immediately Botched robery, and Julian Assange was lying... why hide, why lie, how did they immediately solve these Unsolved crimes?

I can keep going with statistics. They prove there is a real problem with 5 cities and they are called Mules.

Joe Biden did not get anywhere near 81 million legitimate votes; it is statistically impossible. The precise targeting of just a few cities in a few key swing states is all that was necessary to significantly inflate his vote total. As the left says, there was no massive nationwide voter fraud; partly true, because there did not need to be in order to win. All that they had to control was a dozen cities in a half dozen states, which they did.

Just about everyone knows this, even those who will not admit it.

Why would someone ever make that statement? That's an admission of guilt. What is he guilty of? The statistics point to malfeasance. I think Mr Zuckerberg is very aware of analysis.
I don't think he has made such a statement, but has said in an interview that he isn't going to do it again. My assumption is that he sees the disaster and dumpster fire that is Brandon, and perhaps has learned his lesson.

But his efforts were, to my understanding, using data to identify urban areas to focus get-out-the-vote efforts. It helped Dems focus their resources where they could get the biggest bang. Not illegal.

The question here is one of business sense, and, possibly ethics. Should a mogul who wields power in the public information domain throw in that heavily on the political side that half of the eyeballs that use his product despise.

I've said for months that any conservative who is still on Facebook is aiding and abetting the enemy. My wife is still on. Lol.

You don't have to; there was no down-ballot fraud; it was all the presidential checkmark. Those stats themselves TELL YOU that fraud occurred.
Hard to keep all the conspiracy theories straight you guys keep changing them up and inventing new ones. So it is not voting machines or chinese paper or or or or .....

BTW- Have they filed a court challenge? RU waiting for trump to be reinstated?

I don't think he has made such a statement, but has said in an interview that he isn't going to do it again. My assumption is that he sees the disaster and dumpster fire that is Brandon, and perhaps has learned his lesson.

But his efforts were, to my understanding, using data to identify urban areas to focus get-out-the-vote efforts. It helped Dems focus their resources where they could get the biggest bang. Not illegal.

The question here is one of business sense, and, possibly ethics. Should a mogul who wields power in the public information domain throw in that heavily on the political side that half of the eyeballs that use his product despise.

I've said for months that any conservative who is still on Facebook is aiding and abetting the enemy. My wife is still on. Lol.
He won't do what again? That's all I need to hear.

Hard to keep all the conspiracy theories straight you guys keep changing them up and inventing new ones. So it is not voting machines or chinese paper or or or or .....

BTW- Have they filed a court challenge? RU waiting for trump to be reinstated?
Plan is to win House, Senate and then Trump win Presidency (3rd time) and bring the hammer.

Tom Cruise Maverick GIF by Top Gun