13U Dayton Ohio based looking for a catcher, couple players to round out our roster

obrbob

I am with the Gem City Throwbacks out of Dayton and am looking for a solid catcher. We have several part-time catchers on the roster, but we need a top-flight catcher or a good athletic one we can work with to make into a top-shelf player. My email is bob.obrien@woh.rr.com. Also looking for a utility player or two to round out our roster.

How about make the ones you have better? Their 13 years old.
Because an additional player brings in a full fee to be on the team.
There is no value to make any of the players better, but to bring on more kids?!?!?!??
There is where the money is at.

Dont you know the first rule of these teams?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The best ability a kid can have nowadays is the ability of their parents to pay the fees and get fleeced every weekend in the spring and summer.

Because an additional player brings in a full fee to be on the team.
There is no value to make any of the players better, but to bring on more kids?!?!?!??
There is where the money is at.

Dont you know the first rule of these teams?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The best ability a kid can have nowadays is the ability of their parents to pay the fees and get fleeced every weekend in the spring and summer.
A good looking mother helps.

A good looking mother helps.
Good looking Aunts or Cousins also. Select coaches, your coaches not damn GMs. Train the players. Anyone can hold a tryouts and say hit it hard Louie, throw it hard Billie. MAKE KIDS BETTER.

Good looking Aunts or Cousins also. Select coaches, your coaches not damn GMs. Train the players. Anyone can hold a tryouts and say hit it hard Louie, throw it hard Billie. MAKE KIDS BETTER.
just make sure you bring your checkbook......

how strong are you on that 13 age limit, how about the 50's, and I need to sit on a 5 gallon bucket too? and i need someone to run the bases for me....

how strong are you on that 13 age limit, how about the 50's, and I need to sit on a 5 gallon bucket too? and i need someone to run the bases for me....
Your a locker room liability. Diva.

You could play for me any time (just don't ask if you're pitching today).

You could play for me any time (just don't ask if you're pitching today).
i have a great 45 mph fastball, and my change up happens to be 45 mph too..... i got about 10 pitches in me, and then the speed really drops..... too much batting practice pitching 10-15 years ago