#13 Col. Independence (5-5 @ #4 Massillon (8-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, you've mistaken me for someone who gives a $H!+. I came her to find out what happened in the game listed in the thread title as The Independent has a pay wall.
Unfortunately you will NEVER find out what happened in the Massillon game from Mackinbiner because he is NEVER able to discuss the actual game. But my god he is sure posting on every thread. ??‍♂️

Doesn't surprise me. JLP strikes me as THAT kinda guy.

Before you make your typical post: Bet online, pay online. Bet in person, pay in person.
Nope, I will not contribute to the deterioration of America. Soft people are getting their way, "this offends me, so YOU have to change" kind of people like YOU are ruining this great country. I'm going to force him to at least ACT like a man for once in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I will not contribute to the deterioration of America. Soft people are getting their way, "this offends me, so YOU have to change" kind of people like YOU are ruining this great country. I'm going to force him to at least ACT like a man for once in his life.
Exactly. This country is going to he!! because of all these I am a victim, I am offended by what those people said. I don’t know how some of these people go outside their homes without having a nervous breakdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to me like to "ACT like a man" would be to pay up on the money you've owed someone for over 8 months. ?

I've tried. Even though in the 4th post in our series of PM's, you said.

"Sure I would meet you face to face to get my money. But, in all fairness I haven't won yet."

"Dummkopf"
I changed my mind like you did when you said you'd be "happy" to pay up. You've been anything but.

And, considering the sick perverted stuff you've PM'ed to me, I was wise to change my mind.

ALERT- This guy is a sicko.

Status
Not open for further replies.