12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Brookville

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters

Looking forward to a good game. Despite the score, I saw some things MU needs to definitely tighten up defensively as the playoff brackets shrink down. Confident that they will.

Old school hard nosed football rules the night in this game. MU definitely has the best win of the 2 teams but Brookville is more battle tested of the 2. Brookville’s defense has always had a tendency to give points up in bunches ever since I have seen Monroe start playing them outside of 2015. Not saying they are poor on defense but they can struggle on defense. Best Brookville team I have seen is the 2015 team and I’m not sure this team is close to that level. With that said, Going with MU 28-20 in this one. One advantage to their schedule is developing depth and keeping injuries at a minimum.

Anyway they can petition the OHSAA to switch venues with Springfield and Centerville?

Not going to happen. OHSAA will not switch a D1 game with a D5 game. Northmont is bigger then Xenia, holding 6200 to Xenia's 4700. Win the region and you will really have to travel.

This game will be a war! They scrimmaged at beginning of season and Milton won the scrimmage but each team has gotten better. I think Milton with the Brumbaugh factor takes it 28-24. Which then sets up the rematch many have been wanting to see.

Does anyone know anything about Cin Mediera?

Looking at their league website their QB has 1600 yards and their primary running back has 1300 rushing. One of only 3 teams to score on Wyoming this year and that game was tied at 7 at half. The RB from Wyoming did have 250+ against them. It will be a good game but I think VV comes out on top by a TD.

very very very weak schedule. no impressive wins. watched film on them, they are tough but valley view will win by 2 touchdowns. i do not think brookville scores 4 times against us. regardless will be a defensive game

Milton has traveled to Mansfield to play a first round game. XENIA isn't that bad.
I agree. I am sure lots of teams (those that lost last week) would be happy to trade places with your school. But I thought I saw you weren't happy on another thread though? Change your mind after having time to reconsider? If I have you mistaken for another poster I apologize.

I agree. I am sure lots of teams (those that lost last week) would be happy to trade places with your school. But I thought I saw you weren't happy on another thread though? Change your mind after having time to reconsider? If I have you mistaken for another poster I apologize.
I am not happy about it but in the grand scheme, it isn't that bad. Of course I am able to change my mind too

very very very weak schedule. no impressive wins. watched film on them, they are tough but valley view will win by 2 touchdowns. i do not think brookville scores 4 times against us. regardless will be a defensive game
Saw Madeira last year against Taft and commented on the VV/Madeira thread.