100% capacity this season

Everything should be at 100% NOW. Texas has been open for 2 months and their cases keep dropping. They have less cases per 100K then Ohio. NO MASKS for two months!!! When the experts were saying Texas would have more cases a day the the rest of the country combined!!!

It isn't as if the masks just disappeared and everyone threw them away. I don't like wearing them in stores , airports, most buildings et al , we are getting there . Everything feels more open and 'Normal" Glad Texas is doing well .

(Although, the former has killed more Americans than the latter did).
When the former has to include "probable" (should be noted as "political") deaths to even come close to the latter's deaths....

The comparison becomes laughable.......

And 100% sensationalized.

When the former has to include "probable" (should be noted as "political") deaths to even come close to the latter's deaths....

The comparison becomes laughable.......

And 100% sensationalized.

If you have better numbers than I do, please share them.

Yes but especially now with the vaccine option and the CDC finally admitting that this doesn't transmit much outside. Of course they had to say less than 10 percent when it's really way less than 1 percent !
Not sure why we needed to wait for the CDC to tell us what we already knew....that outdoor activities aren't serious spreaders. We'll look back on this and just shake our heads at the stupidity.

Not sure why we needed to wait for the CDC to tell us what we already knew....that outdoor activities aren't serious spreaders. We'll look back on this and just shake our heads at the stupidity.
you think they did that though partly because they were still in the heavy discovery phase of the virus because it was new? I mean, to be honest, the scientific process can take some time, and for them to research without much information from the Chinese government because they withheld so much of it, it takes time to figure out how the virus best spreads, etc. But can we say an overreaction on outdoor activities... yeah its looking that way

you think they did that though partly because they were still in the heavy discovery phase of the virus because it was new? I mean, to be honest, the scientific process can take some time, and for them to research without much information from the Chinese government because they withheld so much of it, it takes time to figure out how the virus best spreads, etc. But can we say an overreaction on outdoor activities... yeah its looking that way
No. By the time football season rolled around they had a good idea about how it spreads or doesn't spread outdoors. Also had a good idea about who was most at risk.

All common sense was lost on the handling of this virus.

I always thought the 20 percent rule was way too cautious. I was hopeful that it would go up towards 50 percent at some point. I think it is safe to say that the outdoors CDC recommendations should have been amended a while back for sure. The same goes with the getting it from surfaces fear. I have only worn a mask outside when mandated to.[Football games last fall but often wore it loosely during the game and at least 6 feet apart from people other than family. And on college visits and tours when they asked us to .

Graduations are being held inside with limited capacity, so I would think in a few months outside capacity's should be pretty large I would imagine. Now every county is a bit different. I reside in Franklin County , but a stone's throw from Delaware county. Delaware county has the highest percentage of its citizens vaccinated. It's at I believe 52 percent right now. Now in some counties that rate is in the 20's to mid 30's . I would have to imagine that games played in and near Delaware county that larger crowds being allowed outside is a no brainer . The CDC is always going to be overly cautious in most situations as history has shown and when you had a novel once in a century pandemic? They were way too slow on the outside dynamic of transmission being really low as well as the obsession with surface transmission.

Most folks in the middle have not let the pandemic stop life and were not overly cautious or rabble rousers regarding the rules or being cooperative and unselfish. Vaccine numbers have hit a wall . Getting the vaccine is not only about yourself individually, it is about being part of the greater society. Hopefully we can get those numbers up a bit here in Ohio and the restrictions by fall can pretty much go away altogether. I don't have a problem with people choosing not to get the vaccine, I don't believe in that mandate or even a passport mandate in general {Theory} ,but that being said, I do wish that more would consider getting vaccinated and I don't understand some of the reasons I have seen for not getting it.

Nah, I've been shaking my head at the stupidity from the beginning.

No. By the time football season rolled around they had a good idea about how it spreads or doesn't spread outdoors. Also had a good idea about who was most at risk.

All common sense was lost on the handling of this virus.
nothing to do with common sense. never was. look back 15 months ago.....who was winning and who was losing vs today. A total 180. a brilliant tactical move by club. the fauc and big mike did their jobs. now their sitting back and laughing at guys like you and they're not done making you pay yet, literally and figuratively. You're going to pay more for everything you want to buy and still get the hell taxed out of you to pay for all the people sitting on their a** on the government dole who won't fill the 8 million open jobs. This will teach guys like you. Don't ever again think you have a say in the formation and governance of your country. No sit down, double mask, stay socially distanced and shut up. Leave the talking to the your idiot president, your idiot governor, and Lord Fauc.

nothing to do with common sense. never was. look back 15 months ago.....who was winning and who was losing vs today. A total 180. a brilliant tactical move by club. the fauc and big mike did their jobs. now their sitting back and laughing at guys like you and they're not done making you pay yet, literally and figuratively. You're going to pay more for everything you want to buy and still get the hell taxed out of you to pay for all the people sitting on their a** on the government dole who won't fill the 8 million open jobs. This will teach guys like you. Don't ever again think you have a say in the formation and governance of your country. No sit down, double mask, stay socially distanced and shut up. Leave the talking to the your idiot president, your idiot governor, and Lord Fauc.
Dude...I think you missed the mark with this post.

You mad bro?

Thinking that anyone who wants to go can go next year . No restrictions . Still fluid , still cases , but by late August ? We should be all set and enter the living with manageable numbers and booster shots etc, era. Some fluidity to this but immunity percentage is high enough to manage the risks of crowds .

Last edited:
Thinking that anyone who wants to go can go next year . No restrictions . Still fluid , still cases , but by late May ? We should be all set and enter the living with manageable numbers and booster shots etc . Some fluidity to this but immunity is high enough to manage the risks of crowds .
Fixed it for you.

All "health" orders expire June 2, We won't be going backwards again.

"The" University of Michigan announced today that they will have FULL capacity this fall for their football games. That means 100,000 plus. Ohio HS football is looking more and more like we will all be able to go to any and as many games that we want this coming season. Go Blue!

"The" University of Michigan announced today that they will have FULL capacity this fall for their football games. That means 100,000 plus. Ohio HS football is looking more and more like we will all be able to go to any and as many games that we want this coming season. Go Blue!
That’s great. There will be a sellout crowd when the Buckeyes win again.?

That’s great. There will be a sellout crowd when the Buckeyes win again.?
Yes there will be a sellout, that is a guarantee. That's what Michigan does. A Pukeye win is not a guarantee. The gap is closing. And this November it will be the Wolverines with the "W". But more importantly is the 100% capacity for Michigan Stadium and probably all of Ohio HS football. That's the focus for this thread.

Yes there will be a sellout, that is a guarantee. That's what Michigan does. A Pukeye win is not a guarantee. The gap is closing. And this November it will be the Wolverines with the "W". But more importantly is the 100% capacity for Michigan Stadium and probably all of Ohio HS football. That's the focus for this thread.
The gap is is closing for sure...2018 OSU scored 62....2019, the Buckeyes only hung 56 on them...Still hate the TTUN