100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Whaley would be horrible. Definitely a hold your nose moment for me.
There is zero doubt about Nan.

DeNitWit is a nearly equal tyrant that threw Ohio into economic chaos, he chose winners and losers, and most of all, he let a leftist loon run our state during the height of the plandemic. He's not getting my vote for anything... not even dog catcher. I'm abstaining from the governor's race on my ballot. F Mikey.

I will and would vote for anything with a R in front of their name over Whaley. Ohio does not deserve to have to spend even one day under her control and power. Might I point out past history has show that Democrats do not with hold their votes just because they do not like the party's candidate. They pull that D lever and I suggest that a bad R is so much better than a Whaley. I would not take a chance that by my withholding my vote she would win is all I the incentive needed to vote for DeWine.

There is zero doubt about Nan.

DeNitWit is a nearly equal tyrant that threw Ohio into economic chaos, he chose winners and losers, and most of all, he let a leftist loon run our state during the height of the plandemic. He's not getting my vote for anything... not even dog catcher. I'm abstaining from the governor's race on my ballot. F Mikey.
OHIO can NOT afford to put Whaley in office..... i have same concerns about Dewiney, but Whaley...H NO!!

Fauci can't defend the decision to close the schools and lock down so he just lies about what he stood for:

On March 20, 2020, Fauci told PBS, "So, clearly, in certain circumstances, particularly in areas where there's community spread, the schools should be closed."

As late as September 2020, Fauci told CNN that schools should only open up "once the virus is under control," as pointed out by National Review.

Reason #1 I will NOT vote for DeNitWit.
I get it. I can't stand DeWine he's a weasel who showed no courage in the face of covid. Contrast his limp wristed handling of the pandemic to that of Abbot & DeSantis. So I voted against DeWine in the primary. But when it comes to voting for Governor, DeWine is a better candidate then any democrat and by a wide margin.

I get it. I can't stand DeWine he's a weasel who showed no courage in the face of covid. Contrast his limp wristed handling of the pandemic to that of Abbot & DeSantis. So I voted against DeWine in the primary. But when it comes to voting for Governor, DeWine is a better candidate then any democrat and by a wide margin.
If I vote for him, then all of my barking and hatred for him means nothing. I'd be as 2-faced as all of the Leftists on here, and that'd be worse.
He's up 15-20 points over the communist from Dayton, so he can go along without me in tow.

Fauci now portrays himself as a humble public health official who had merely shared scientific advice and information with decision-makers. This self-serving depiction conveniently ignores his fearmongering, his coaxing and lying to manipulate behavior, and his partisan scheming. Governors regularly leaned on Fauci’s positions as justification for their unconstitutional shutdowns of churches, economic lockdowns, and school closures. And Fauci praised them for it. Then-presidential candidate Joe Biden urged governors to “listen to Dr. Fauci” for their guidelines. Most already had. When Biden won the presidency, Fauci blamed the alleged underperformance of the United States under Donald Trump on the “disparate responses of different states versus the unified approach.”

The unified approach, of course, was the Fauci approach.

If the spiritual leader of the “follow the science” knew, as he now claims, that “draconian” Covid policies would lead to “collateral negative consequences,” why didn’t he mention this fact back then? And why did he portray those who did as politically motivated and anti-science?

And more truth:

Now, in the end, it’s elected adherents of Faucism who are most culpable for the “deleterious” effects of school lockdowns. Fauci merely epitomizes the authoritarian public-health mandarin who is imbued with far too much power and influence. Still, the man who once proclaimed “I represent science” doesn’t get to rewrite history to erase his leading role in that disaster.

A reminder that a lot of public school districts put their own politics and fears ahead of the health & education of the children they were tasked to teach. Worse, when confronted with their malfeasance they resorted to bullying to cover their @@@'s. Shameful:

DeWine's press conference announced at the close of business today the following are shut down: gyms, rec centers, bowling alleys, movie theaters, indoor water parks. Might have missed a few. Also moving the max number of people in a gathering from 100 to 50.

Edit: recommending that voting be extended until June 2nd.

Remember who vehemently denied that covid could have been created in a lab and tried to trash the reputations of scientists who made the argument that covid was a product of gain of function research. I'll give you a hint - it was Fauci and much of the leadership in the NIH & CDC. And they were abetted by the useful idiots in the MSM:

Best part about this election is I get to vote against Dewine twice. I'll be voting for Whaley and for whatever judge is running against lockdown Mike's brother

I would like to see a poll done to learn what most people think to be the truth on the source of the kungflu. And really, to see poll results early on, then a year later, and then now.

What's the worst she can do? Personally I don't care if dems want to abort their own children. She may try to ban guns but I doubt she has the firepower to actually pull it off
Is there enough reps in the state legislature to oppose every nonsensical she might try to pass? If so it might not matter.. But in my opinion why take a chance?

1667049664260.png

Not only did the lock downs devastate the economy and education they were dumb as hell. But hey the EXPERTS told us to do it so it must have been the right thing to do.

Ignore their calls to forgive and never forget what the experts did to us:

So no, I will not forgive and forget, and neither should anyone else. These were not innocent mistakes, but the result of a plan to exploit people’s fears–fears that the elites did everything to stoke–for their own benefit. Trillions of dollars were transferred from ordinary people to billionaires, children suffered enormous learning loss, lives were ruined, literally. People still cannot enter the US (legally) without a COVID vaccine. It is insane.