100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Yes blacks and Hispanic’s don’t trust the GOV. , They are minority’s . Red states and counties are not getting the vaccine at the same rate . Not a 50 50 split overall .
If they were white, they’d be called science deniers.

Some good news on the covid front as the reopening damn breaks:

• Before a population can reach herd immunity, an inflection point has to occur — the point where there’s enough immunity, through vaccination and previous infection, that cases begin to decline consistently.
  • Experts suspect the United States hit an inflection point in late April.
  • Cases may continue to steadily decline, especially as vaccination rates increase.

I’m sure that kid is an a hole, but this fat b**ch needs a reality check. Covid is one of the things least likely to kill her.
We don't know if he is or isn't. We don't know why she is screaming at him. If it's because he wasn't wearing a mask because he is vaccinated then she looks pretty stupid as of this afternoon.

We don't know if he is or isn't. We don't know why she is screaming at him. If it's because he wasn't wearing a mask because he is vaccinated then she looks pretty stupid as of this afternoon.
Just knowing how teenagers are, it’s likely much more than that

Recently, I've seen polls saying 55% of Republicans surveyed have gotten or plan to get vaccinated, 59% of independents, and 79% of Democrats. The number of Republicans getting or intending to get has increased over time and their views are more in line with independents.

Sorry that's not the narrative you want.
Some of us are not necessarily anti vax but slow to see the need based on the category we find ourselves in and probability of successful outcome if we contract Covid.

That said my mind has changed overtime as I have elderly people around me who are refusing to get the vaccine and I dont want to take it to them accidentally so we avoid seeing them if my wife or I has the slightest hint of a Covid symptom. No one in our extended family has gotten it, it being Covid. One day many years from now I will most likely get the vaccine if I have not yet had it naturally. Or, I may say societal pressures for not having the vaccine are too restrictive to function freely without it and go ahead and get the vaccine.

My daughter works a job where she was one of about 20% who flipped the finger to the virus and just kept going into work and meeting with clients while those fearful fellow employees worked from home and did zoom meetings with clients. Now that everyone has had the chance to get vaccinated, they all are back at work. Funny thing though, they wont let her join them in the conference room because she is unvaccinated, they make her join on zoom from her office. She , like myself, may have to take the vaccine just to simplify life and help out the fearful among us. So if we get the vaccine it will be out of civic duty.

Some of us are not necessarily anti vax but slow to see the need based on the category we find ourselves in and probability of successful outcome if we contract Covid.

That said my mind has changed overtime as I have elderly people around me who are refusing to get the vaccine and I dont want to take it to them accidentally so we avoid seeing them if my wife or I has the slightest hint of a Covid symptom. No one in our extended family has gotten it, it being Covid. One day many years from now I will most likely get the vaccine if I have not yet had it naturally. Or, I may say societal pressures for not having the vaccine are too restrictive to function freely without it and go ahead and get the vaccine.

My daughter works a job where she was one of about 20% who flipped the finger to the virus and just kept going into work and meeting with clients while those fearful fellow employees worked from home and did zoom meetings with clients. Now that everyone has had the chance to get vaccinated, they all are back at work. Funny thing though, they wont let her join them in the conference room because she is unvaccinated, they make her join on zoom from her office. She , like myself, may have to take the vaccine just to simplify life and help out the fearful among us. So if we get the vaccine it will be out of civic duty.
Don't give in to the virtue signaling uninformed woke mob, ask the sheep if they have read the 3 or 5 year studies on the autoimmune and reproductive systems...then watch their pea brain explode as they try to figure it out.

It is dangerous for the morbidly obese
I looked up what morbidly obese is, and it actually isn't all that fat. My guess is the people who have weight issues risks are really, really over weight. And you also have to be old too. I haven't seen anything where over weight, but young is a high risk category.

I looked up what morbidly obese is, and it actually isn't all that fat. My guess is the people who have weight issues risks are really, really over weight. And you also have to be old too. I haven't seen anything where over weight, but young is a high risk category.
Welp, she is profoundly fat, how is that?

Don't give in to the virtue signaling uninformed woke mob, ask the sheep if they have read the 3 or 5 year studies on the autoimmune and reproductive systems...then watch their pea brain explode as they try to figure it out.
Call me crazy, but I'm leery of a vaccine that alters my RNA to protect me against something I have a 99.905% (or better) chance of surviving.

I can’t get over how a yr ago we were supposed to blindly believe Fauci & the CDC. And now, when they’re telling us it’s ok to not wear masks, people don’t want to believe them.

Wearing a mask has become the MAGA hat of the virtue signalling furthest left-leaning members of society.

Some will continue to wear masks endlessly as they refuse to trust new developments in public health policy, the effectiveness of their own vaccination that they probably flaunted to everyone they know like a dbag, or anyone in their community that they're terrified isn't an enlightened progressive like them.

There's a lot of fake science and massive oversimplifications being thrown around from both sides. I don't find it worth my time to argue with either anymore. Everyone has their opinion and nothing will chamge them.

I got the vaccine. I work in health care and did no teleworking during the pandemic. On top of that, was specifically seeing COVID patients daily. Mild, moderate, and severe. I work the PPE and was careful and never got COVID. With the amount of exposure I had, I should have gotten it if PPE truly did nothing. I likewise, got the vaccine because I have frequent exposures to it.

My opinion on the issue remains as simple as this. A vaccine has been available. Enough people have gotten it that masks and social distancing should go away. If you choose to not get it, you have given your consent to accept the risk of getting the disease. I think demanding proof of vaccination is an unnecessary invasion of privacy and there shouldn't be any of restrictions if unvaccinated individuals get sick.

She should be fired. My wife is a teacher, and she agrees.
So no young fat people have died from the Vid? You may want to call Fauci and let him know, may be a cure