100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

A friend of mine's MAGA loving uncle and his wife are in the hospital getting Remdesivir , steroids, and oxygen. They are over two weeks in and getting worse. (especially him)

They could have gotten the vaccine but 100% intended not to get it. (apparently he posted videos on FB like Plandemic and the other nonsense seen on Yappi)

Over the holidays he was telling his Dad not worry about covid....fake news.

Ignorance sometimes has consequences.
Are you Happy that they are ill?

Does that make your day?

Of course, these are dumb questions since you probably have no friends.

A friend of mine's MAGA loving uncle and his wife are in the hospital getting Remdesivir , steroids, and oxygen. They are over two weeks in and getting worse. (especially him)

They could have gotten the vaccine but 100% intended not to get it. (apparently he posted videos on FB like Plandemic and the other nonsense seen on Yappi)

Their decision to make. I realize you hate that.

I
A friend of mine's MAGA loving uncle and his wife are in the hospital getting Remdesivir , steroids, and oxygen. They are over two weeks in and getting worse. (especially him)​

I'd pray for them, but since it's a lie, I won't.

Free will is a beautiful thing. There are many instances in life where ignorance has consequences. Most people with common sense don't need the government to protect them ignorance. For whatever reason, freedom of choice seems to bother you. You've had your vaccine, why do you care about the consequences of other's ignorance when it doesn't impact you? Covid is a real illness, but much of the news surrounding it is fake or exaggerated.

Free will is a beautiful thing. There are many instances in life where ignorance has consequences. Most people with common sense don't need the government to protect them ignorance. For whatever reason, freedom of choice seems to bother you. You've had your vaccine, why do you care about the consequences of other's ignorance when it doesn't impact you? Covid is a real illness, but much of the news surrounding it is fake or exaggerated.
Because if enough people are ignorant the pandemic pushes on...more spike...more shutdowns...more variants and more deaths....Your ignorance impacts the larger community. Of course he is regretting his ignorance now as most due. (see Sarah Palin)

Because if enough people are ignorant the pandemic pushes on...more spike...more shutdowns...more variants and more deaths....Your ignorance impacts the larger community. Of course he is regretting his ignorance now as most due. (see Sarah Palin)
You got your shots. You're good. You will be ok. It's a virus, it will continue to spread for some time.

Reactions: y2h
Eventually even the "ignorant" people will most likely become infected and will only bring us closer to herd immunity. The "pandemic" is going to push on vaccines or not.

It must suck to live in such fear.

I will say a prayer for you.

If this was true then the Spanish flu would have killed off humanity. Herd immunity would have ended this outbreak about a year later then the vaccine will have. That's the science.

It must suck to live in such fear.

I will say a prayer for you.

He enjoys it. And is he living in fear? This is a means for the ideology he worships to take control of American society. The pandemic is a win for people like Happy. It got rid of Trump and now it will condition Americans to jettison freedom in pursuit of "safety".

It's quite despicable when you think about it.

I am not afraid just using common sense.

Lie. Common sense dictates that we reopen completely and end all covid mandates - if not now no later then July 1. That's what the science supports.

What you describe is FEAR which when stoked can be quite effective at destroying common sense.

Modeling is the most overrated discipline in natural science. It has caused real damage in public policy:

The goalposts are now being shifted. We are being told that the restrictions may have to be kept in place even though there are now highly effective vaccines. Hospitalisations and deaths are at rock bottom. Almost all of the more vulnerable groups have been vaccinated.

It is time to be honest about documents of this kind. As aids to policymaking and public understanding, they are at best useless and at worst extremely misleading. The problem is that they are not evidence. They are just painting by numbers. A model will produce any result you care to name, depending on the assumptions fed into it.

And this is true:

The Government must now make up its mind whether the vaccines are effective in reducing hospitalisations and deaths, or not. If they are effective, then the restrictions on our lives are unnecessary and should be lifted. If they are not effective, then they should still be lifted, because in that case we are going to have to live with periodic surges of Covid-19, for the only alternative is to prolong the current assault on our humanity indefinitely.

Since the advent of the covid outbreak anti-Trump folks have repeatedly banged the drum that Trump failed to respond effectively to the pandemic. Mostly they lied and quoted Trump out of context to push that agenda.

Well what do say to this guys question? Where is the vaccine surge into Michigan to nip their case explosion in the bud? Where is the Biden administration here? I am fully confident that Trump would have talked to the Michigan governor and millions of doses of the vaccine would be redirected to Michigan. The feds would be setting up shot centers all over that state.

I am not afraid just using common sense.
If you say so, if you say so.

Glad we have the brave souls who are not afraid to go out and keep America going during this trying time. The struggle is real.

by the way, for your missing/forgotten password have you tried 'senility' or 'coward' or senile coward SOB yet?

If people remain ignorant the pandemic will push on....because the government deems it so. There is no basis for these draconian policies. They dont work and the virus is not nearly dangerous enough to justify them.

The Ohio State Fair in August has already been deemed off limits...meaning another summer of you cant do that. Your local fair, better luck next year. You enjoy Memorial day parades and festivities, gone. July 4th fireworks, gone. Hanging at the pool, sorry folks due to limited capacity you gotta go.

It's a complete joke to anyone paying attention.

If you say so, if you say so.

Glad we have the brave souls who are not afraid to go out and keep America going during this trying time. The struggle is real.

by the way, for your missing/forgotten password have you tried 'senility' or 'coward' or senile coward SOB yet?

I am working and paying my taxes....someone has to support CHS.

I didn't realize that the Biden administration actually rejected a call for help from Michigan. Are you kidding me? Trump would have been all over this.

Why isn't this front page news?
Biden and his crew are all talk, no action.

And to top that off, you can hardly understand a f ing thing they say.

It either is mumbled out by Joe, or put out in evasive doubletalk by his peeps.

If people remain ignorant the pandemic will push on....because the government deems it so. There is no basis for these draconian policies. They dont work and the virus is not nearly dangerous enough to justify them.

The Ohio State Fair in August has already been deemed off limits...meaning another summer of you cant do that. Your local fair, better luck next year. You enjoy Memorial day parades and festivities, gone. July 4th fireworks, gone. Hanging at the pool, sorry folks due to limited capacity you gotta go.

It's a complete joke to anyone paying attention.

And after missing two fair seasons in a row my guess is that a lot of people will not be going back when they finally start having the fairs again. How many? Who knows but it wouldn't shock me if they lost 10 - 20% of their attendees right off the top. This will have real negative consequences over the next few years.

There is a reason company's bombard people with repeated messaging. You don't dare let folks drift away from your product or services.

Biden and his crew are all talk, no action.

And to top that off, you can hardly understand a f ing thing they say.

It either is mumbled out by Joe, or put out in evasive doubletalk by his peeps.

Can you imagine if Trump was POTUS and he had refused to surge vaccine to Michigan given their covid numbers? Hell Trump sent Navy hospital ships to NY City and LA last year on the fear their hospitals might be overrun.

Biden has been worse then I thought he would be. He's fumbling layups like covid where we know what to do and Trump left him with two safe & effective vaccines, in which production was geared up to bigly, to work with.