100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

I'm so sorry operation tank the economy isnt going as well as you hoped.

It's good to see there are still sane people in this country not letting fear dictate their lives...but you have fun stuck in your house.
I actually think my wife likes the challenge of finding some toilet paper.

Meanwhile at our airports for the corona virus screening....
ohare.0.jpeg

Went to Mass last night.
Apparently, holy water can repel Satan, but is no match for COVID-19.
Can’t trust the Blood of Christ, either.
Now whatcha gonna do with all them sins?

“By this Holy water and by your Precious Blood, wash away all my sins O Lord.”

Went to Mass last night.
Apparently, holy water can repel Satan, but is no match for COVID-19.
Can’t trust the Blood of Christ, either.
Now whatcha gonna do with all them sins?

“By this Holy water and by your Precious Blood, wash away all my sins O Lord.”
I never drink the wine.

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' Name
On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand"

I never drink the wine.
At my Methodist church, for 40 years we used the cubed bread and individual small cups, served in pews, or walked up to the altar to pick them up. Then we had a new pastor who switched us to communion by intinction. Didn't ask, didn't offer any other option. I guess he thought it was more meaningful, but I didn't like it. Since then, the pastor uses a hard loaf of some tough dense bread. Everyone has to put both paws on it, struggling to tear off a small chunk. Then you watch, and almost all of them are sticking 3 or 4 of their fingers into the juice/wine - really???

My wife stopped taking communion for a while (I'd take the bread but didn't touch the cup). She brought the subject up, and the pastor grudgingly agreed to put out two small trays of cubed bread and hygienic individual cups for us old-timers. But it was like pulling teeth to get that done.

Our services are canceled for at least next two weeks. I'm really curious how the rest of the congregation will approach communion the next time we have it (usually once a month).

If sun and weather kill the virus why are Italy and Spain hotspots (70 and sunny in Madrid yesterday) and cases in Brazil and Australia.
Current temperature in Madrid is 46 degrees. Italy's deaths have mostly been in northern Italy. Aussies have had less than 100 total cases, why is that maybe because it is summer time down under.

Saw a graphic today that there are:
700+ in Washington
700+ in New York
300+ in California

Seems most of the outbreak is in these three states. We know it is still going to keep spreading but this 100,000 in Ohio already infected seems to be a little bit hard to believe even if almost all of them are asymptomatic.

700+ in Washington
700+ in New York
300+ in California

Seems most of the outbreak is in these three states. We know it is still going to keep spreading but this 100,000 in Ohio already infected seems to be a little bit hard to believe even if almost all of them are asymptomatic.
I have no doubt their are many people infected with C - 19 but on that cruise ship off of Japan 600 people tested positive, 300 of those had no symptoms at all. 99.9 % of people who get this disease will not die. China had 3000 people die out of a pop. of 1.4 billion, Italy who everyone is talking about has had less than 2000 die in a country of 50 million ( I believe ) OMG I am so scared. 7000 people worldwide have died in a world of 7 billion people, you probably have just a good of chance at being struck by lightning than dying from C - 19.

I have no doubt their are many people infected with C - 19 but on that cruise ship off of Japan 600 people tested positive, 300 of those had no symptoms at all. 99.9 % of people who get this disease will not die. China had 3000 people die out of a pop. of 1.4 billion, Italy who everyone is talking about has had less than 2000 die in a country of 50 million ( I believe ) OMG I am so scared. 7000 people worldwide have died in a world of 7 billion people, you probably have just a good of chance at being struck by lightning than dying from C - 19.
Just old people will die. Thin the herd right?

I cannot wait to be 70 to see how later generations value my life. :D

Last edited:
DeWine's press conference announced at the close of business today the following are shut down: gyms, rec centers, bowling alleys, movie theaters, indoor water parks. Might have missed a few. Also moving the max number of people in a gathering from 100 to 50.

Edit: recommending that voting be extended until June 2nd.

DeWine's press conference announced at the close of business today the following are shut down: gyms, rec centers, bowling alleys, movie theaters, indoor water parks. Might have missed a few. Also moving the max number of people in a gathering from 100 to 50.
The King has spoken.

700+ in Washington
700+ in New York
300+ in California

All these numbers are projections based on simulation modules. People that don't realize that get into irrational fear. Its math, not gospel truth.

All these numbers are projections based on simulation modules. People that don't realize that get into irrational fear. Its math, not gospel truth.
The 100,000 number is not a projection of a simulation. It was:

A top health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limited testing so far.

This was 4 days ago she made this announcement that we already had 100,000 infected in Ohio.

And when the numbers are nowhere near these predictions, they will say its because of the great job Dewine did lol

Reactions: y2h

Edit: recommending that voting be extended until June 2nd.
what a clown show. Single handedly tanking Ohios economy. Great slogan for those re-election bumper stickers.

S
The 100,000 number is not a projection of a simulation. It was:

This was 4 days ago she made this announcement that we already had 100,000 infected in Ohio.
She pulled that number out of her rear. There are not 100k Ohioians which have it...there isnt even 100.