#1 Georgia vs #3 TCU

So you aren't going to watch? I don't disagree, especially coming off Week 18 of NFL football yesterday with all the Playoff races on the line, but the NFL isn't going to pass on a Saturday night game and give it to college football.

Would a Thursday night game work better for them than a Monday night?
I’m going to watch, but there’s been several years where I haven’t made it all the way through the game without dozing off in the middle of it since I’d typically already be asleep by 11 or 11:30 on a Monday night to work early the next day.

The NFL only puts games on Saturdays once college football cedes it for the season. If the powers that be grew some balls and scheduled the title game for a Saturday night, the NFL would in all likelihood figure out a way to schedule around it.

Thursday night or Friday night also would be better than a Monday night. Almost anything is better than Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday nights.

College basketball has the same problem, by the way. The national title game often feels vastly inferior to Final Four Saturday.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

And as I thought....title was last Saturday night. Some day I will understand how we lost that bad to scUM.....didn't bring it....period

This is an embarrassment. Blame the committee for foolishly putting multiple Big Ten teams into the playoff.

People can't face that zero Power 5 teams have been competitive with any SEC schools in the playoff if it hasn't been OSU. Facts

Why wasn’t Alabama in over TCU again?

“They lost twice! They didn’t blow out Ole Miss or A&M!”

“We shouldn’t give playoff berths on Vegas odds!”

, losers.

To make an analogy, TCU looks like the mid-major that wins one game too many in March Madness and finds themselves getting pummeled by a Kansas or Duke in a Sweet 16.

One hell of a season for them though. I believe they are now only the 7th program to win a CFP game.

To make an analogy, TCU looks like the mid-major that wins one game too many in March Madness and finds themselves getting pummeled by a Kansas or Duke in a Sweet 16.

One hell of a season for them though. I believe they are now only the 7th program to win a CFP game.
I thought they were St Peter's.

I thought Duggan would find a way to keep it reasonably close.

I was wrong.

Don't tell my wife.