“We play games without the fans? Nah, that’s impossible. I ain’t playing, if I ain’t got the fans in the crowd, that’s who I play for."

LeBron sounds a little tone deaf to the situation and pandering to the fans like he really cares what they think...

LeBron sounds a little tone deaf to the situation and pandering to the fans like he really cares what they think...
Curious, do you think Trump’s comments about covid19 and people getting better while going to the workplace is also tone deaf?

He changed his time after getting more information, before the NBA suspended the season.

Glad to see it. Sometimes people get caught up in their statement but realize later on that there is a downside to what they said. This seems like one of those times because "I play for the fans" is almost always the right answer in professional sports.

We finally may have seen LeBron get shot down once in for all. He's amazingly been very quiet since sticking his foot in his mouth yet again. He hasn't taken any shots against Trump or corona or anything....maybe you can teach and old dog new tricks?