“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quote of the Day​

quote boys girls kids kardashian bill maher

Nancy Pelosi on Ru Paul’s Drag Race: ‘Your Freedom of Expression of Yourselves in Drag Is What America Is All About’​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) asserted that men freely expressing themselves in drag is “what America is all about,” making the remarks during an appearance on the seventh season of Ru Paul’s Drag Race. “My honor to be here, to say to all of you how we proud we are of you. Thank you for the joy and beauty you bring to the world,” she said. “Your freedom of expression of yourselves in drag is what America is all about.” The 82-year-old Democrat also offered “words of wisdom” to the competitors during the surprise appearance, using the opportunity to urge people to vote. “The single most important thing I can say is to vote. With the midterm elections coming up it’s very important for people to make their voices and their vote heard,” Pelosi said. Ru Paul responded by expressing gratitude for the Democrat. “Well thank you so much for the work you’ve done and the work you continue to do tirelessly for our freedom. Your tenacity is something that we all look up to,” Ru Paul said, and others continued to lavish the Democrat with praise.

Twenty-Nine-Year-Old Man Identifying as Woman Beats Teen Girl at Skateboarding Tournament: ‘It’s Madness’​

Transgender girls detail fears about high school sports ban in new Utah lawsuit

When 16-year-old "Jenny Roe" began playing volleyball on her high school team last year, she said she went from being isolated, without much of a social life, to making close friends with whom she could be "goofy."

"The team always ate dinner together the nights before games, which I also loved. Sometimes we would go to a teammate's house and sometimes we would eat at the school. During the season, I got much better grades in my classes and I felt happy about going to school," the teen said.

What they left out of this story is the last girl cut, "Little Suzie". Little Suzie had made the 9th grade volleyball team and had fun with all the other females at the team dinners and hanging out at her teammates houses. She wasn't the best volleyball player but the other girls treated her like a real friend. Little Suzie was cut in 10th grade because a "new" girl in the school took her spot. Now Little Suzie is isolated without much of a social life and has no friends whom she could be "goofy". Little Suzie wonders what her 10th grade year would have been like if the "new" girl that was bigger, faster, stronger, and could jump higher had not been allowed to take her spot???

Transgender girls detail fears about high school sports ban in new Utah lawsuit

What they left out of this story is the last girl cut, "Little Suzie". Little Suzie had made the 9th grade volleyball team and had fun with all the other females at the team dinners and hanging out at her teammates houses. She wasn't the best volleyball player but the other girls treated her like a real friend. Little Suzie was cut in 10th grade because a "new" girl in the school took her spot. Now Little Suzie is isolated without much of a social life and has no friends whom she could be "goofy". Little Suzie wonders what her 10th grade year would have been like if the "new" girl that was bigger, faster, stronger, and could jump higher had not been allowed to take her spot???
The feelings of a mentally ill man are more important than any female.

Girls are just not that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.