‘Law & Order’ Revived for Season 21 at NBC

One of my favorite episodes is when they didnt try one case.

It started with I believe 5 of them witnessing an execution and it followed them for the day and it showed how it effected them all.

Lenny, Van Buren, Curtis, Kincaid and McCoy.
Lenny met with his daughter, and ended up at a bar and got drunk
McCoy was at the bar as well and was the one who called Kincaid but split before she got there.
Curtis: Seen flirting with a college girl played by Jennifer Garner.
Kincaid: Wanted to quit law, went to her old college I think and i believe the professor was her dad, or step dad?

That was the episode when Kincaid was killed by a drunk driver.

One of my favorite episodes is when they didnt try one case.

It started with I believe 5 of them witnessing an execution and it followed them for the day and it showed how it effected them all.

Lenny, Van Buren, Curtis, Kincaid and McCoy.
Lenny met with his daughter, and ended up at a bar and got drunk
McCoy was at the bar as well and was the one who called Kincaid but split before she got there.
Curtis: Seen flirting with a college girl played by Jennifer Garner.
Kincaid: Wanted to quit law, went to her old college I think and i believe the professor was her dad, or step dad?

That was the episode when Kincaid was killed by a drunk driver.

FYI...
Season 6 ~ last episode (#23) "Aftershock"

:>---

SALT

FYI...
Season 6 ~ last episode (#23) "Aftershock"

:>---

SALT
Get to see a lot of L&O during the week and those early episodes were severely lacking a.....female touch!
Glad they caught up with the times!

There have been a few characters who were on the L&O franchises who came back as a different character later down the road

Anyone watching the show so far?

I've watched L&O from the beginning back in the 90s. This is a weak effort to put this show back together. Not really a fan of any of the characters. The show has an obvious slant for politics. But the worst part is that the cases they try are extremely weak but they win every time. Bring back the old writers of the show that knew how to spin a tale. These writers seem to say what the outcome is going to be and take the easiest route to get there.

The real Jack McCoy would be extremely disappointed with the cardboard character he has been replaced with.

Law & Order: Anthony Anderson Confirmed Not to Return for Season 22

Anthony Anderson’s encore as Law & Order‘s Det. Kevin Bernard has come to an expected end.

The actor will not be returning for Season 22, our sister site Deadline has confirmed. As TVLine previously reported in November 2021, Anderson had signed on for just one year of the NBC revival.

They would have been better off getting rid of the producers and writers of the show. Nobody is great on this show right now but that doesn't seem to be because of their acting ability.