Search results

1. B

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Congratulations to the Wildcats and the Elks on outstanding seasons.
  2. B

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Congratulations Wildcats - you played with energy, intensity and focus tonight ... and better poise Final game stats http://archive.statbroadcast.com/522870.pdf?_gl=1*185bunp*_ga*ODczNTAzOTE2LjE3MTExMzQxODY.*_ga_2ZWVK1X7BJ*MTcxMTMzMzY4Ni40LjEuMTcxMTMzMzY5My4wLjAuMA.. Balanced scoring with 4 in...
  3. B

The first game in January was tied at 72 at the end of regulation Then, the Elks were up by 7 after 1Q, by 5 after 2Q and by 1 after 3Q. This game won't be in the 90s - more probably in the 50s to low 60s, depending on the outside shooting success
  4. B

Go Cats! Bring home the title tonight!
  5. B

stats from the 1st game between Centerville and St. Ignatius (@ Centerville in mid-January)
  6. B

who cares about a Moeller vs Strongsville baseball game yesterday? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  7. B

Nope. The donations are for academics, faith formation and forming young men to be men for others. You'll have to look deeper and learn about what is going on there. That is what Ignatius is about, not athletics
  8. B

Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

In the Brunswick game, the Ignatius player mentioned is a resident of Brunswick. He attended St. Ambrose throughout, but obviously knows a lot of kids from Brunswick HS. One of his good friends is a starter on the Brunswick team. I was at that game and he was getting a lot of comments from the...
  9. B

Who wins D1?

Per Cleveland.com's Matt Goul
  10. B

Friday Updates 3/22 (23-24 Season)

RH's Dorian Jones picks up 4th foul with 6:07 left in Q3
  11. B

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Heard that Restifo will be back coaching - freshmen QBs
  12. B

Who wins D1?

https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolsports/2024/03/garfield-heights-files-injunction-over-handling-of-ohsaa-boys-basketball-regional-final-vs-toledo-whitmer.html Had a feeling this would happen once GH made their initial inquiry and made it public via the media ... The coach and AD weren't...
  13. B

Whitmer's leading scorer played with 5 fouls in 4Q of D1 Regional Final

Had a feeling this would happen once GH made their initial inquiry and made it public via the media ... The coach and AD weren't going to just let the OHSAA get away with a letter Here's the transcript of the Cleveland.com article as it is for subscriber-only Garfield Heights has filed...
  14. B

Schools to make state finals in Basketball and Football in the same year

St. Ignatius in the same calendar year (2001), but not the same school year (football in 2001, basketball in the 2000-2001 school year) In 2001, Ignatius also won the Golf state championship (fall 2001) and the state Track & Field state championship (spring 2001). The Wildcats also won the state...
  15. B

https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolsports/2024/03/ohsaa-responds-to-garfield-heights-toledo-whitmer-foul-discrepancy-in-boys-basketball-regional-final.html Here's the transcript of the Cleveland.com article. Looks like GH's coach Sonny Johnson was hoping to appeal OHSAA responds to Garfield...
  16. B

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

From what I have seen at these tournament games, both teams keep a score book + there is the official score book managed by an official with the black-and-white striped shirt. I have seen them cross-check each other. Apparently Garfield Heights did not
  17. B

From what I have seen at these tournament games, both teams keep a score book + there is the official score book managed by an official with the black-and-white striped shirt. I have seen them cross-check each other. Apparently Garfield Heights did not
  18. B

Who wins D1?

From the Toledo Area Basketball thread Interesting. Wonder what coach Sonny will do? I would imagine that he's been talking to the PD reporter as from past reporting, they seem to have a good relationship
  19. B

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

So, wonder what coach Sonny will do? I would imagine that he's been talking to the PD reporter as from past reporting, they seem to have a good relationship
  20. B

Who wins D1?

Final 4: Saturday (5:15 pm) Delaware Hayes (27-1) Cleveland St. Ignatius (24-3) Saturday (8:30 pm) Toledo Whitmer (25-2) Centerville (17-8)