Search results

1. skins99

All-Time Lists Update - UPDATED 4 November - Boys' 4x1,2,4,8 added

Every year I am in awe of your research and dedication. I salute you good sir.
  2. skins99

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

As I feared, Anderson is outclassed. He'll of a team and congrats to Massillon
  3. skins99

I think that is a fair assessment. Anderson tries to maximize the talent they have and to scheme their play makers open which they have done a pretty good job of this year. The defense is more talented this year. They are not huge but not as small as years past. I wish TJ Nelson was still...
  4. skins99

This is true and getting pressure based on the dynamic quick routes is not easy.
  5. skins99

It's a fascinating match up. Massillon is deservedly a heavy favorite
  6. skins99

I think Anderson thought they could move the ball at will against Withrow and they were not far off.
  7. skins99

Winton Wood was one of the few games where they did punt. 4 times according to the box score. This makes sense considering I am not sure they could have score enough to win on an empty field with their offense this year.
  8. skins99

Correct, it is a calculated risk.
  9. skins99

So I have heard. If Massillon plays a clean game I struggle to see how Anderson scores enough and stops them enough.
  10. skins99

Hmm probably not. Having said that they have been opportunistic with forcing turnovers.
  11. skins99

I think that is fair. Also some people have been implying that for Massillon to win it is to slow it down and grind it out and none of us are saying that. We are saying control the clock or limiting opportunities with their potent running game and slow Anderson down and they should be marching...
  12. skins99

Very physical and athletic defense that has played this Anderson offense a ton of times.
  13. skins99

Correct. Lots of scheming to get those quick hitters open with the occasional longer developing pass play
  14. skins99

This is what I get for trying to do this on my phone. Missed the 2020 Winton Woods game. So I am confident they will score at least 13
  15. skins99

Look I'm not a very smart man and I meant 20 😉
  16. skins99

Without question the tiger faithful should have faith in their defense. Having said that Anderson has not scored under 21 in a game this decade. They might get smoked by a much better team like Lasalle in 2020 and Winton woods in 2021 but they will likely score 21 or more. I do think...
  17. skins99

Friday Updates (11/17/23)

Anderson up 49-28 in the 4q
  18. skins99

Anderson 42-28. First to 50 wins?
  19. skins99

Withrow fighting back. Anderson 35-28 in 3q
  20. skins99

Anderson up 35-21 over Withrow at half