Search results

1. just a fan

Federal League 2023-2024

I got a phone call that I had to take with just a few minutes left in the game so I missed the end. The two teams played three times this season and the difference in all three of them was less than five points....two evenly matched teams! Tough loss for the young pups. Best of luck to...
  2. just a fan

Federal League 2023-2024

It was a nerve-wracking game to listen to! Happy to see the young pups get the win.
  3. just a fan

2024 Federal League

I think he'll be able to play.
  4. just a fan

Federal League 2023-2024

That was a good win for Green...especially with starters out. Thanks for the updates!
  5. just a fan

CANTON McKINLEY BASKETBALL 2023-24

The McKinley football program is making positive strides as is the Massillon basketball program. Both McKinley and Massillon have young teams on the hardwood....next year will be interesting.
  6. just a fan

Federal League 2023-2024

I've followed McKinley basketball for about 45 years. Never have I been to/listened to a game that had 58 foul shots. The game lasted forever because of the officiating. That said, good win for McKinley...they outscored Massillon 35 - 14 in the 3rd quarter and Reed Sims scored 22 of his 33...
  7. just a fan

Federal League 2023-2024

Maybe some of the kids on the team will have a growth spurt this next year. For now, they need to find a way to win games down the stretch.
  8. just a fan

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

If it actually happens, I'll say the same thing about McKinley getting transfers solely for athletic reasons as I've said about any other school (including Massillon).....I don't support it. That said, every year I hear about "stud athletes" transferring to McKinley who never step on the...
  9. just a fan

Canton McKinley football program

LOL...tomorrow is the first day of February...not the end of November.
  10. just a fan

Haven't seen anyone hitting a panic button. Also haven't seen any McKinley fans say they don't support Coach Weatherspoon. While they said the team has plenty of room for improvement (consistent with my previous post), the few people I talked to who attended the Hoover and Dover games said...
  11. just a fan

Bulldogs lose in overtime to Dover...not looking good.
  12. just a fan

Federal League 2023-2024

McKinley falls in overtime to Dover. Not a good sign.
  13. just a fan

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Well, on this night, that's not exactly accurate. Hoban held Massillon to 115ish yards compared to their 176. The difference in this game was the turnovers and penalties....Hoban had them, Massillon didn't.
  14. just a fan

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Congrats Massillon!
  15. just a fan

Coldest playoff game you've attended

I think you mean 1981...it was a very cold, windy day.
  16. just a fan

2023 Massillon Football

Just stopping in to wish you the best tomorrow night. I hope it's a night that the kids, coaches, school, and community can cherish forever.
  17. just a fan

Canton McKinley Bulldogs

I'm seeing more support the past few years than I've seen in more than a decade. People care, they just don't care to have arguments of Yappi.
  18. just a fan

Canton McKinley (9-3) vs St Edward (11-1)

I'm not bragging about anything. Just responding to the onslaught of posts by a McK fan blaming the loss on everything and anything accept the reality...St. Edward had the much better team. Like I said before, good luck in your pursuit of a state championship.
  19. just a fan

LOL, seriously? You made 10 post-game posts to my one and you tell me to take a breather?!! Congratulations to St. Edward and best of luck in your pursuit of a state championship. To the McKinley kids, thank you for your sacrifice, commitment, and effort week in and week out...
  20. just a fan

Before the game, you had zero posts about the game. Now that McKinley actually scored more points than anyone predicted they would, you unravel. So much so that you commented on your own post! McDaniel, Johnson, Filtz, Wattley....it wouldn't have mattered!