Search results

1. T

Teacher faces termination after calling in sick for 2 days to attend a concert in Nashville, district says

To the topic... I have heard of people who "made mistake" of taking sick time for reasons other than being sick, getting "busted" and then being docked their pay. I have not heard of someone being fired. It is interesting that so many (non-teachers) jump right on the fire her bandwagon.
  2. T

Teacher faces termination after calling in sick for 2 days to attend a concert in Nashville, district says

Every single district in the state of Ohio is different and dependent upon the negotiated contract. The better your negotiation team is, the better your contracted benefits. Everyone's parent/wife/cousin/friend contracted sick day payout is NOT the same as everyone else in Ohio. 100% I am...
  3. T

IDK where she teaches...so who really knows, but I do know where I teach...and I know what our pay out has been as long as I can remember. So that is where my comment comes from.
  4. T

You won't be complaining much when she cashes in 300 sick days at her per diem (for most of them) when she retires in 9 more years
  5. T

The Next GOAT

Smith's run was the most impressive. "Yappi Poll" lol
  6. T

Lindsey Wilson Head Coach Devane Dodgens at Athena WC Practice 4/4

Lindsey Wilson Univ in Columbia, Ky has announced that they will add a Women's Wrestling Team to their offerings in the 24-25 school year. Lindsey's men's program has been a perennial power in NAIA for many years. Coach Dodgens has been working to build a roster for next season and he is still...
  7. T

OH Sr's vs. PA Sr's at the Pittsburgh Classic

Hats off to Addison Rudolph... Stepping in a battling 2 very tough Pa girls when the Ohio team needed her...and the Pa team needed to get all their girls matches. Incredible event... If Ohio has an opportunity to compete in this event again, Ohio's senior girls should be lining up to get on...
  8. T

State Tournament Stats

Late reversal. Chloe bumped up a weight to get that shot. Olivia was a stud. Fargo Champ, #1 in nation...as true freshman in college I believe she won a national title.
  9. T

Summer tournaments

At the Viper Pit... Do the girls wrestling in the duals stick around to wrestle in the individual event on Sat?
  10. T

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

How about the Q in Cleveland? Big enough for DI NCAA...
  11. T

Orange Regional

So she did it for the handful of weigh-ins prior to post season... and it was illegal but nobody caught her... and then she got caught, but shouldn't be punished because she got away with it all year long...is that what you are implying?
  12. T

Orange Regional

No it is 100% about a wrestler from Orange Region.
  13. T

Orange Regional

Yes... buuuuutttttt... not what I was talking about.
  14. T

Orange Regional

soooo....anything interesting happen at Orange
  15. T

Growth in Numbers: Possibly 2 Divisions in the not so distant future?

Wasn't the old OSU room inside St. Johns when there was no Schott? Warm up mats in French Fieldhouse which is essentially attached to St. John Arena. I could get behind Girls at St. John and then finals combined at the Schott.
  16. T

Girls' Top 16, updated as of 2/19/24

Good catch Dad
  17. T

OHSWCA STATE DUALS

More importantly.. What will be in the hospitality room and will there be a blizzard before, during, or after.
  18. T

Girls' Top 16, updated as of 2/19/24

Depends on who her 1 loss was to really...and what her schedule looks like. #2 has not competed at all this season so who knows what's going on there. #9 also has only 1 loss and will be a serious handful for a bunch of ranked girls. These rankings have only been updated 1 time since...
  19. T

Sectionals = Pre-Regional

I will be calling it Sectionals.