1. M

St. Edward Ethan Timar to:

Committed to Virginia
  2. M

St. Edward 2024-25

Enjoy for those who didn't attend.
  3. M

St. Edward 2024-25

Driscoll has no chance at 44 since he just wrestled off at 57 Once the 8th graders arrive in school then the line up will be revised. Mazur will be in the line up next year.
  4. M

St. Edward 2024-25

5. M

St. Edward 2024-25

Bryce A being Bryce. Watch this.
  6. M

St. Edward 2024-25

Another successful season comes to a close. The Eagles placed 12/13 wrestlers and almost set a new point total record. As we say goodbye to 4 seniors the future is very bright in the wrestling room. I believe next years team will break the 229 points. IF everyone is healthy come sectional time...
  7. M

St. Edward 2023-24

https://sehseagleswrestling.blogspot.com/2024/03/state-wrestling-preview-st-edward.html
  8. M

St. Edward 2023-24

Right on the money. I think Gregory will be back. My guess early Jan. (depending on football) Eaton however might just focus on football. The 157/165 will be covered. I don't agree with Driscoll making the line up full time. At least as of today. Let's take care of business this weekend and...
  9. M

St. Edward 2023-24

Not so fast! I will post the line up after the season is over. I agree with Goldberg and Pirkel. Just a little preview to my post next week, I think you will be surprised who does and doesn't wrestle next year.
  10. M

St. Edward 2023-24

Well said. Could not agree more. This site has changed 100% since the old days. Just drama and talking about issues that should be kept private.
  11. M

St. Edward 2023-24

Some names you will see very soon! https://sehseagleswrestling.blogspot.com/2024/03/after-impressive-season-st-edward.html
  12. M

D1 state duals final eight - 2/10 at St. Edward

Yes, they will be. More than capable replacements are in the room.
  13. M

D1 state duals final eight - 2/10 at St. Edward

2 mats in main gym two mats in lower gym. I believe all mats will be streamed
  14. M

OSU/UR

Could not agree more. Boring wrestling. Stalling on both sides not called. This is not good for the sport.
  15. M

OHSWCA State Duals Press Release

I agree with Edge and have been saying top 8 for the last decade. Go back to the old system. You are finding out a lot of teams aren't even entering any more ( or declining) Just look at Perrysburg not entering.
  16. M

OSU vs UM

Hokie thank you for the kind words but Paddy isn't a high school buddy. My answers regarding any wrestler will never mention health or any issues off the mat. As you stated, I just try to give this forum information.
  17. M

OSU vs UM

GWF not that I need to explain myself but Edge knows I don't comment on any wrestler. I'm not sure why this bothers anyone. It was a week ago. Let it go.
  18. M

OSU vs UM

It's not vague nor smart aleck. I have never commented ,nor posted about a wrestlers health or other issues going on in a wrestlers life. It's nobody's business. Edge asked a question, I answered it. The reason he didn't wrestle doesn't matter. End of story. Not to mention Geog wrestled Sunday...
  19. M

OSU vs UM

Unavailable means: (of a person) not free to do something; otherwise occupied.
  20. M

OSU vs UM

Unavailable to wrestle