Search results

1. M

Final Scores (2/27)

SW Div 1 Winton Woods 51 Lakota East 46
  2. M

2024 D2 Early Outlook

Winton Woods will have a rock solid defense with a lot of top Div 1 talent returning We also have some extremely talented skill players on the offensive side. However, the biggest key and question is can the QB position make significant progress. Can the O line be vastly improved. But...
  3. M

Final Scores (2/22)

SW div 1 Winton Woods 61 Seton 43 Lakota East 64 Talawanda 22 2/27/24- Winton Woods/ Lakota East
  4. M

ECC 23-24

You can almost see WH getting into the same bracket as WW, considering how close they’ve played them. Hopefully, the Warriors will be ready.
  5. M

Winton Woods '24

We shall see, we need a lot of work and adjustments on the offensive side
  6. M

Winton Woods '24

Well first I come with my opinion with sooooooooo much Love for the WW program Second I will leave emotion out of it and strictly base this on me being a former scout for a local high school. QB position- *This area needs probably the most work in the offseason, the QB needs a tremendous amount...
  7. M

Princeton vs Winton Woods

I always felt if these young ladies stayed together when they came in as freshman, by the time they reach junior and senior year, they’d have a shot.
  8. M

Princeton vs Winton Woods

Nice to hear
  9. M

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Well I guess it doesn’t matter now, Good luck in Canton.
  10. M

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Terrible coaching by Springfield, take a knee three times if needed, leave Moeller with little time
  11. M

Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

Absolutely not, this wasn’t a slight relax. The tigers did what they do. Outstanding athleticism that gets to the ball quickly. Big WR’s that will be difficult to guard, explosive run game. So what’s the issue razor? they could actually make a serious run to state Nothing else to say.
  12. M

I will say this, Withrow didn’t do anything special However, they have outstanding athleticism and are very fast and quick. Their QB just got the ball to them quickly and let them do their thing. Good luck moving forward in the playoffs.
  13. M

INT by Withrow 1:55 left in game I’m out
  14. M

Withrow FG Withrow 16-7 5:13 4th qtr
  15. M

Blocked punt by WW for TD Withrow 13-7 10:01 4th qtr
  16. M

Withrow 13-0 End of 3 qtr
  17. M

Withrow 13 -0 7:38 3 qtr
  18. M

Withrow 6-0 half
  19. M

Keep Jennings at QB , but need to try reverse or screen to get Harris a touch or two. He is good at yards after carry.
  20. M

Our QB can’t even throw a simple flair pass just five yards, smh