Search results

1. S

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Unwatchable. I understand the effort, don’t understand personnel used. I might go week 10, more likely see ya in ‘22.
  2. S

La Salle vs IMG

I was there. The faction that thinks X could have been more competitive, I’ve got news for you, no they wouldn’t. IMG made the field look small. I knew after the first two possessions and the 3 A gap runs for nothing on each series that LS was not there to compete, they were there to survive and...
  3. S

La Salle vs IMG

Both had open dates this week. Coaches know each other. It was either IMG or a bad Canadian team coming down.
  4. S

Week 2 Winton Woods v Lasalle

Pickle juice
  5. S

#17 Lawson I bet wanted that INT back in the red zone in the 4th Q. The screen left was well covered. He may or may not have been able to loft it over the LS defender. Now the play blew up and he scrambled left. He just didn’t see the LB standing there on the goal line and hit him between the...
  6. S

Official had a brain freeze assuming LaSalle was going to accept the running into the punter flag but it was 4th n 8. So he just ran up the field to “administer and totally forgot where the ball was downed. Remember they were down a guy when their partner decided to join the cramps and hamstring...
  7. S

2021 GMC Football

LaSalle played two QB’s vs Fairfield. Both did fine, they are much different in skill sets. I was impressed with FairfielD’s linebackers. They shot the gaps, are physical, and shut down LS rushing attack on the first few series. #8 is a solid QB for the Tribe as well. 21-14 LaSalle in the 4Q...