Search results

1. T

#PACtion™ 2024

2. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I was born in 1973, acid rain was going to be the end of us for sure. Yet, here we are still 😂
  3. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I wasted an entire weekend at the main library in downtown town Cleveland doing a school project on Acid Rain in front of one of those viewers. It turned into me and my buddy loading reels and having a "race" to see who's machine was faster.
  4. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I'm not sure if my spelling is correct but @cuyahogacuse is a master of the Microfiche machine.
  5. T

#PACtion™ 2024

@TopCat is the official E. F. Hutton of PACtion2024™. I can't be the only one in here who knows E.F. Hutton right? E. F. Hutton exemplify tuffness during Bull Markets.
  6. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Add Leetonia in and you are 3-0!!!
  7. T

PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

I am fully understand how the post season awards are voted on. I am also aware of how many times Koach was awarded PAC COY in football and he also left his starters in when games were long out of hand. Honestly I'm surprised that you would offer this reason as a valid reason for the snub. It...
  8. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Mel Marcaroni deal is in the Car Sales Hall of Fame.
  9. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Car dealership fun fact. The infamous LeBron James Hummer was at my dealership for service 2 years ago. It's still completely bad a $$ and looks amazing.
  10. T

2023-24 VASJ Vikings Basketball Official Thread

What an entertaining basketball game. The Vikings and Royals had an Instant Classic the other night. Unfortunately for me my guys came up short but great effort by both teams.
  11. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I played against Deloach. I played at John Adams in Cleveland and we played Wooster OOC during that era. That guy was a monster.
  12. T

This shows me how much of an absolute loser you are. Go back to sleep.
  13. T

This is incredibly inept by the PAC not honor Coach Futch in their last year in the league. This seems pretty intentional and is definitely the PAC giving CVCA the middle finger on the way out.
  14. T

Summit County Basketball 2023-24

I believe they run through the PAC schedule again next season but unaffiliated. At least it's that way for football. The new North Coast league in basketball should be solid and more difficult than the PAC.
  15. T

#PACtion™ 2024

I agree with you about other sports being competitive, but football is the driver in league affiliation decisions probably 95% of the time. We all know CCC would dog walk just about every one in the PAC on a more than regular basis. A few exceptions here and there but for the most part it...
  16. T

#PACtion™ 2024

CVCA was just ran out of the league being the only private school in the conference so I doubt CCC is going to be invited. CVCA won or was co champ in football maybe 2-3 times. My bet is that CCC would win the PAC almost yearly with most games being a running clock in football.
  17. T

Summit County Basketball 2023-24

I don't that there were many in Summit county that would have predicted CVCA to be as dominant as they have been this season after Petersen decided to transfer to the Prep school. Coach Futch has the Royals playing extremely well. Especially on the defensive end of the floor. The Royals have...
  18. T

PAC 2023

This thread is to tuff to die!!
  19. T

#PACtion™ 2024

The Merchant Tavern exudes all the tuffness that can be mustered in the Valley. You want tuff? Try their ghost pepper aoli and let me know how that goes for you. @123kidz was not tuff enough finish it 😂.
  20. T

#PACtion™ 2024

Yes, I just saw it today when I went to The Merchant Tavern across the street from it.