Search results

1. Termite2

Battle for Control of the U.S. Senate

I am for the USA; firm believer in the Constitution. I look long term and if I think voting for someone I disagree with is better for the country I will. I am not an idealogue.
  2. Termite2

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

Gas car; over the last 7800 miles, averaging 29.5 mpg My previous car was a hybrid; averaged 40 during summer and 26 during winter. I sold it when Ohio decided to charge me more for plates AND if I needed a battery replacement, the wait was 4 months. Better to get rid of it than risk the...
  3. Termite2

Battle for Control of the U.S. Senate

I am a conservative; just not a fanatical one. Brown seems to me to be the lesser of two evils when compared to Moreno and never in a million years would I think that I would ever vote for Brown.
  4. Termite2

The OHSAA should be worried

Bottom line: the OHSAA isn't worried; unnamed politicians advocating a popular [at least in their district] law is an oxymoron. Politicians advocating a popular law tend to broadcast it far and wide and make sure their name is associated with it.
  5. Termite2

Cleveland Browns 2023 Edition

It is evident that massaging Watson's ego is not the type of massage that Watson needs to be healthy and effective.
  6. Termite2

2023 Bengals

Houston deserved the win, they outplayed the Bengals
  7. Termite2

Ohio State Football 2023

They were going as low as $37 on the secondary market
  8. Termite2

Walker costs the Browns $617,222; the cheapest player among the Browns 53; who are you going to get that is cheap - Carson Wentz? trade for a bad team's QB - maybe Arz Dobbs $1.5 mil ?
  9. Termite2

2023 Bengals

Hurst would be great, but that contract might be hard for the Bengals to swallow. Kick the tires and see if the Rams are willing to trade TE 30yr old Tyler Higbee If Bengals can't trade for a TE; play Hudson on passing downs
  10. Termite2

2023 Bengals

Mixon looked like the Mixon of old today.
  11. Termite2

2023 Bengals

I wish Burrow would just slide after getting the 1st down
  12. Termite2

2023 Bengals

Bad luck for the ref blowing a whistle on the Burrow fumble and Karras going for a TD. Probably a incomplete pass to Chase or SF ball, wierd back to back plays
  13. Termite2

2023 Bengals

Just cut Irv Smith; what a waste
  14. Termite2

Israel declares climate change is not real

Where does it say "Israel declares climate change not real" ? More likely they deleted her because of anti semitic symbol* in her post declaring she stands with Hamas * the toy octopus in her post, which is connected to Nazi propaganda of WW2
  15. Termite2

He is paid to be on the team, whether he can play is up for debate. 1/5 5yds 0td 1 Int
  16. Termite2

Bottom line Browns 4-2 [Watson passer rating in this game 0.0]
  17. Termite2

A terrible decision; all Browns need is a QB that doesn't turn the ball over; the defense is Super Bowl capable.
  18. Termite2

Week 11: Springboro

Give it a rest, your single minded posts are past their due date.
  19. Termite2

Does McCarthy survive Matt Gaetz challenge?

Not true, they win because people voted for the lesser of 2 evils.
  20. Termite2

Does McCarthy survive Matt Gaetz challenge?

Your living in an echo chamber; the closer to the center of the country wins control of the House. Those RINO's that win in districts are the reason the Republicans win the House; nut jobs like Gaetz are not popular with centrist voters.