1. C

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Dang what a game.
  2. C

Let’s go VV!
  3. C

VV 42 LC 28 LC is underestimating the Spartans. I don't really see it as an upset either.
  4. C

VV by 7. You're smoking crack if you think VV will lose by 27!
  5. C

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

These kids forgot how fun it was to play Football. Now they just go out there and run dives the entire game. Sounds exciting.
  6. C

I would say out of all of the concession stands in the SWBL, VV has the best cheeseburgers hands down lol
  7. C

We have had the pick'em for years and years but Bless em All left the SWBL so we haven't been doing it.
  8. C

VV not playing starters tonight ? I’m not at the game.
  9. C

Jewell - Beat North College Hill 21-13 but lost to state champ Alter 2020 - Beat Summit Country Day 2021 - Beat Reading 34-23 - Reading 4 seed vs Carlisle 13 seed. Been to the playoffs many times
  10. C

What's wrong with Carlisle is just sheer boredom. I think the kids hate this style of run offense and it doesn't benefit certain kids who play at your skilled positions. These days they want to run high octane, fast paced, big play style offense. It's damn sure hard to believe you can't get at...
  11. C

Eaton will beat Madison by 3 TD's or more. I see Madison seems to have improved but come one now, they aren't the semi final team they were a few years ago.
  12. C

VV will hang 60 on Carlisle.
  13. C

Carlisle had to get the monkey off their backs somehow. VV ran all over Carlisle for years and it was an exciting time to see them get one on VV. I remember the Jarbo kid coming over to VV and made a huge difference for them. For us to battle back from 17 points down was huge for us. Take it for...
  14. C

In reality Carlisle was listed as a 2-3 team when everyone made the playoffs that year lol.
  15. C

Not quite sure. 2020 Carlisle won a playoff game against Summit Country Day as well. We lost to Roger Bacon that year but that was the year teams could play on. Some teams decided not to.
  16. C

Reading was the 4 seed and Carlisle 13 in 2021. The covid year was 2020 where everyone got in.
  17. C

Jewell - Beat North College Hill 21-13 but lost to state champ Alter 2021 - Beat Reading 34-23 - Reading 4 seed vs Carlisle 13 seed. They have made the playoffs quite a bit over the years but just can't get over the hump. The 10-0 year we got Kenton with Maty Mauk - One of the best HS teams i...
  18. C

You're right. Carlisle can't compete with the big boys. They don't have the numbers for that. Carlisle has won playoff games fyi. Not many, but they have won. Until we start seeing these numbers climb, it will be a tough road for Carlisle for a long time. Can you honestly say that kids want to...
  19. C

Very well said. It’s an outdated offense that’s just not built to come from behind. I loved what Bill and Hawk did with spreading teams out and utilizing our team speed. I sat there watching this team get embarrassed and couldn’t help but think about the 2010 team we had. That team would have...
  20. C

Not at all. They gave Northridge 16 points right off the rip because of one pick six and one fumble return from mid field. Their offense was up and down the field at times but obtained a few penalties here and there. First half was brutal to watch. Second half was all Carlisle for the most part...