Search results

1. S

C-Span ranks US Presidents

Richard M. Nixon still top in my Book created E.P.A. Title IX ( like it or hate it) wanted national health insurance
  2. S

C-Span ranks US Presidents

What Abraham Lincoln at one he should be last ONLY President that needed to fight a CIVIL WAR......
  3. S

Critical Race Theory

sorry, you NEED more data to prove or disprove The cartoon on the left is correct. agree ??
  4. S

Supreme Court says high school violated cheerleader's First Amendment rights

Bullying is a form of harassment real or imaginary so ProV1 you just bullying me........
  5. S

Please read the definition of "bullying".......
  6. S

yep , in 50 to 100 years we are going to look back and wonder how this ruling happen. For you that can not connect the dots I mean except for bullying.
  7. S

Critical Race Theory

Who sold your 7th great grandmother into Slavery ???????????
  8. S

police qualified immunity

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/police-union-prez-opposes-funding-hike-for-citizen-complaint-authority-which-investigates-police Police union prez opposes funding hike for Citizen Complaint Authority, which investigates police why ? what is he trying to hide ?
  9. S

you do not understand qualified immunity
  10. S

how do you decide which crimes could cops commit ?
  11. S

Should we get rid of "police qualified immunity" ?
  12. S

Critical Race Theory

I guess this is https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-little-caesars-attack-suspect-arrested
  13. S

Why the US will lose WW3

winning a war is killing more of their solders so their side quits !!!!!!!!!!
  14. S

Ask The Ump?

please review this answer. I though once a fielder make to tries to make a play on batter ball . interfering with a fielder is over. ...
  15. S

Stone Foltz death

its part of their lawsuit that this has happen before. did the family know or should have know
  16. S

Ohio vaxamillion

so Ohio will get money back as taxes.....
  17. S

Stone Foltz death

I understand that some people think this is a tragedy, and I understand this. How much responsible does have he have for his own death? How much responsible does the family have for the death of their own son? Did Stone Foltz or his family know the history of this organization? Stone was...
  18. S

GCL South State Titles

Plus if the title was Div II . you count as half a title...... (hahaha__))..
  19. S

2021 Football

sorry but 4.5 or 4.6 in the 40 is not fast in today world................. Plus David Verser Vs Cris Collinsworth who was faster and who had a better football career ?...???......
  20. S

10 year-old girl killed in Fairfield ATV crash

https://www.fox19.com/2021/05/12/dead-hurt-fairfield-atv-crash/ guess the Dad is NOT being charged.........