Search results

1. S

2023-2024 General Discussion

My bracket is rough through the 1st two rounds, I picked quite a few double digits seeds to get through just so I could say I picked that! But, as does everyone, I try to make sure my bracket is strong on the back end to rise the ranks and snatch the office pool victory, and it is indeed strong...
  2. S

I’m not sure. Houston will run Taylor off the 3 point line and A & M won’t find the offensive boards so easily.
  3. S

A lot of radio shows and new outlets are throwing a bunch of names around. Oats, Pearl, Donovan, Stevens, Hurley, Drew, Jay Wright from retirement. They’re even saying bring Pitino back.
  4. S

Lexington should propose a tax levy for the sole purpose of the buyout. It’d pass by an 80-20 vote.
  5. S

I’m convinced Cal doesn’t even coach to win anymore. He’s more focused on when the NBA draft is.
  6. S

UK has to fire Cal. They just have to. That fan base is going to hang him.
  7. S

Virginia 😂😂😂😂
  8. S

Love trying to pick upsets and one I really like is James Madison over Wisconsin. JMU could be this years double digit seed to advance to the 2nd weekend.
  9. S

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals signing OT Trent Brown to a 1 year deal.
  10. S

Not unless their defense finds a backbone, but their offense can bury anybody. I suspect they will show up and play some defense but their shots won’t fall and they’ll be done the 1st weekend.
  11. S

List of teams that can beat anyone or lose to anyone. UK They are not a team a 1 seed wants to see paired with them in their bracket if UK is a 4, but I don’t expect them to survive the 1st weekend. As a fan, they are so frustrating to watch. Championship offense, garbage defense. Iowa St...
  12. S

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Did not want to see Fields in this division.
  13. S

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Who is on your wish list with free agency opening tomorrow? A couple guys that can upgrade the defense I’d love to see them make a run at are Daniel Hunter and Christian Wilkins.
  14. S

Nick Saban Retiring

Called it. He just had a different look about him this year.
  15. S

CFP Title Game: Michigan vs Washington

Penix looked like the Penix of Indiana last night. Speaks volumes about the defense, or lack thereof, played in that conference.
  16. S

The first 3 were all top 10 units. The latter 2 were more known for their offensive firepower but still had a respectable unit on the other side of the ball.
  17. S

Defense STILL wins championships.
  18. S

What is wrong with Mahomes?

Dropped passes have hurt. Bienemy is gone. Taylor Swift has ruined the Chefs.
  19. S

General NFL Chat

Yeah, this is true. I guess you do need to try to get up by 7 so the EP won't beat you on a subsequent score.
  20. S

2023 Bengals

Must beat Minn and Pitt next 2 weeks. KC is certainly beatable but imperative to win the 2 most winnable games remaining.