Search results

1. W

OHC Baseball 2024

West Jefferson and Greeneview were OHC Champs last year. How do you all think it will stack up this year? 2023 Final Standings NORTH: 1. West Jeff (13-3) 2. Mechanicsburg (11-4) 3. Fairbanks (10-5) 4. WLS (10-6) 5. Northeastern (8-8) 6. Triad (3-13) SOUTH: 1. Greeneview (14-2) 2...
  2. W

Ohio Heritage Conference 2024

Hard to believe we are posting about the 2024 season already! I believe West Jeff is the favorite in the North as long as they have the talent to replace one of the best receiving corps (possibly in league history). Northeastern should also be very good again, returning a lot including a...
  3. W

"One More Game"

I played my last high school football snap in the fall of 1999. To this day I can still remember my last "play," the last "snap," and the ensuing realization and sadness that I would never play another snap of High School football again. I had dedicated almost half of my life at that point to...
  4. W

D6,R24 #5 Tri-Village (10-1) at #4 West Liberty-Salem (10-1)

From what I can tell it’s a 5-wide aerial assault vs a spread rushing attack. What’s the report on TV, they’ve had a a great season and have Ansonia their closest game. Looks like the first ever match up between these school. EDIT: I have the seeds flipped in the poll. WLS is 4 and hosting...
  5. W

Division 6 Region 24 Playoff Thread

6. W

DIvision VI State Semifinal: Coldwater (12-2) vs West Jefferson (13-1)

Thoughts? Both teams seem to be peaking.
  7. W

Best Team to Miss the Playoffs

This will be an "all-time" thread now that you can win 0 games and still get in (haha). Who was the best team to miss the playoffs? I was surfing joeeitel.com like I find myself doing all too often and stumbled across this. 2019 Winton Woods finished 9th in Region 8. 2019 Winton Woods beat...