Search results

1. W

Ohio Heritage Conference 2024

They regraded, added sprinklers and put new grass down. I haven’t physically been on the field since Covid year (the first year they made the improvements). It wasn’t ready for that game but I’m sure now it’s very good.
  2. W

Good call, forgot totally about that. I do not think it was a very successful (and was short if I recall) campaign.
  3. W

Okay, here are the coaching stats (only while teams have been in the OHC). Including Ryan Haines of Greeneview after some research because he is right there with Buescher of West Jeff according to the stats. Which confirms my picks for the Mount Rushmore of OHC coaches: Toby Smith, Kurt...
  4. W

I've officially made it through. I appreciate you not questioning my sanity over the last week. As a thank you, while I was posting some awesome WJ photos (long story of how that came about haha), I was also creating the world's best "Where's Waldo" using some WLS Tigers. The order of...
  5. W

Curious what you all thought of Triad’s field improvements?
  6. W

There was a short period between Kasner and Forrest where there was some mediocrity. I believe they had 2 coaches in about a 5 year stretch.
  7. W

I don’t think you could include Villinger if we are talking OHC. And Buescher is getting close, but they’re still too new. 3 easy ones for me; Kasner, DeWitt, Toby Smith. The last spot goes to Forrest, McGill, Buescher or we could even (at this point in time) bring Payton Printz into the...
  8. W

Here is a picture of what I think that would look like (my Mount Rushmore of OHC Football). Enjoy!
  9. W

Gabe Jones was incredible. To me, the Mount Rushmore of the OHC is Kaleb Romero, Gabe Jones, Brian Wagner, Gabe McGill.
  10. W

Just sharing some things I hadn’t seen yet. Impressive stuff!
  11. W

Didn't take it that way at all. Just made me vent my frustration on WLS' schedule, haha.
  12. W

You're looking at the worst Greeneview team during the last 10 years of success that the program has had. They went 5-5 in 2019, and were in a rebuilding year. Greeneview, most years over the last decade, has been a better football team than Stebbins. I will agree that Stebbins is definitely...
  13. W

I've been very vocal about hating WLS' non-conference schedule. If Graham and Ben Logan were competitive most years, I'd be okay with it since they are 2 divisions larger. But since neither has been "regularly" competitive, I'd love both replaced. One MAC school and one CBC school who is...
  14. W

Eh, maybe so, but tough to say for sure. Keep in mind a lot of those teams smashed Shawnee too (which is why we got on this topic). So, wouldn't that mean a Shawnee/Greeneview matchup should be a good matchup? As far as Valley View goes, I think Waynesville proved at least last season they...
  15. W

Looking at Shawnee's non-conference opponents the last 10 years: 2023: Stebbins (D2), Madeira (D5) 2021 & 2022: Valley View (D4/D5), Eaton (D4) 2020: :sick: 2018 & 2019: Greenon (D5), Tippecanoe (D3) 2016 & 2017: Thurgood Marshall (D3), Tippecanoe (D3) 2014 & 2015: Butler (D2)...
  16. W

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

That was my first guess. Curious if this is a more permanent thing or another temporary? That's quite a move as far as career goes. But you can't take the football coach out of the administrator/teacher.