Search results

1. E

Phones Down. It's the Law.

I don't know about you but I'm often on the highway behind someone and all of a sudden they are now going 10 miles less and still in the same lane. I pass them and every dang time they are looking at the dang phone. Pull over and stop if you wat to look at your phone. You're driving, not...
  2. E

100 days until kickoff of the 2023 Ohio High School Football Season begins

It's actually 8 days. Thursday the 17th starts the season.
  3. E

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

Who ended up winning this year?
  4. E

Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Oh, you mean Cincinnati Northwest.
  5. E

Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

D II Northwestern? What region are they in? Just curious.
  6. E

Who is or was the best HC in your programs history?

If the website was voted on by the media, he would have no problem. 🤣
  7. E

The Word "Democracy" Is Nowhere To Be Found In The US Constitution

and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God ............
  8. E

Food?

Medium rare for steaks/prime rib for me. It always amazes me when a waiter or waitress will ask me if I want steak sauce (A1/Heinz 57, etc). I tell them if the steak is cooked medium rare, I shouldn't need any sauce. If you need sauce for you r steak, that's a bad compliment for the chef/cook...
  9. E

Special Election Aug. 8th Issue 1

Yup. It was tough.
  10. E

Well I voted and that's what's important. :banana::stirthepot:
  11. E

I've been studying this for ever but there are good reasons to vote no and good reasons to vote yes if you ask me.
  12. E

How about this for a rumor :Oregon, Washington, Clemson and Fla. State to the Big Ten.

Why is everyone jumping on MD? They've been pretty good here lately. Now I can see Rutgers. LOL!
  13. E

2022-2023 Ohio State Basketball

So what's the 411?
  14. E

I value your opinion, but I'm still undecided on this one. I mean you are on Slappy's team now. LOL!
  15. E

So you saying if you're a Dem vote No, if you're a Republican vote Yes? I don't like that. Your vote on this shouldn't matter what party you are for, should it?
  16. E

Best DEAD Rivalries (or rivalries of the past...)

Springfield North Vs Springfield South.
  17. E

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2023

I haven't heard about Bellefontaine's scrimmage. You'd think someone would have the scoop on how it went. VV is at Shawnee Friday @ 6:30.
  18. E

Scrimmage Results

You can't have turnovers and not run the effectively and win a state championship IMHO. I hope the Cats improve in those areas throughout the season. Go Wildcats!
  19. E

Best/Favorite Burger

Shamrock bowling alley in Springfield was really good. They'd grill the bun and it was the bomb!